Chapter 6

《Chapter six》

《Terry-ann's pov》

Someone was opening the main gate to here. I remembered on coming back that there are other iron doors like the one that locked me in here, but I couldn't see beyond them. The door to my cell was being opened and as the guard came in, I peered hard at his nametag and saw that it read Obrien. It was the same guard.

  I covered my face as he began to unbuckle his belt. "Come on take down your clothes and if you treate me right I'll make sure no one else comes to you" He whispered. It sounded so disgusted to my ears. I pulled down my jumpsuit and tie it below my thighs. He positioned himself behind me and entered me in a little force. I squeezed his hand and he took time and began thrusting slowly.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I moaned into my hands bending over as he took me. When he finally came he flushed the condom down the toilet and ask me for the snack paper and empty bottle. I felt so bad after he left and I thought of every way how to kill myself, but with every suicidal thought my daughters face present itself clearly in my mind.

  The next night I heard the others being raped and when he came to my cell he and another guard quarreled has he told him that he was the only one doing me. They began to fight as a few others intervened forcing me up to the corner.

  "Really you are fighting me over a dirty bitch?" The other guard asked when they were parted.

  "You were the one who delivered the first blow, so who is fighting?" Obrien questioned him. An alarm went off and they hastily locked the cell door and left.

  About fifteen minutes later bright flood lights were switched on almost blinding me. I bowed my head and covered my eyes. The cell doors were being opened and when I was let out I saw my friends lining up against a wall. We were marched to the infirmary and questioned separately. Then we were sent to the bathrooms has the head warden stormed off angrily.

  I didn't gave up Obrien's name, though I badly wanted to. I told them I couldn't see because of the dim lighting. We were brought clean jumpsuits and then taken to our former holding cells, with the other inmates hurling all sorts of insults at us. I was glad Tinezze wasn't there when we arrived. She must be out in the yard I tought as I saw that it was day outside.

  "Let's keep certain things to ourselves and we'll talk about it when we can." I whispered to the others.

  My reflection in the bathroom glass was ugly battered and bruised. We went to the gym and saw Obrien there. I made a quick u-turn heading back out and I ended up walking right into Tineeze.

  "So I heard you bitches were in isolation, I hope you all didn't fuck our men's too good." She said coming up into my face. So this is a routine thing for those men and these women wanted some dick. I squirmed in anger within my thoughts, burning with shame that she knew what happened to us.

"Nope we left them intack for you. Now move." I told her as I began to walk past her.

"Uh uh uh, not so fast." She said and before I could think of what would happen next. I was tripped unto the floor. My jumpsuit crotches was ripped and I tossled with her on the floor as she pushed her head between my crotches.

A fight had broken out above me, while I struggled with her on the floor. My pussy was being devoured by her as one of her hands held my panty oneside and the other wrapped firmly around my hip and thigh. I began hitting and pulling hard on her hair as she sucked and gobbled on my pussy. She held on tightly to me refusing to let go.