INTRODUCTION.

SECRETARY.

SUMMARY.

   With a dysfunctional family and a complicated past, you had found a way to cope over the years - alcohol.

   After being checked into rehab, you're finally discharged, and forced to move back in with your family as you search for a job to get you back up on your feet. When a secretary position arises, you quickly take the opportunity.

   Little did you know, it wasn't just any ordinary secretary position. You'd be working for the eccentric and demanding attorney, Kylo Ren.

   But it was no ordinary boss and secretary relationship - you'd soon come to find that your boss was a sexually dominating man, and you, a submissive secretary.

   But what was the cost to this relationship?

WARNINGS.

  This story contains heavy themes of BDSM. This includes the use of toys, non-con, and slight violence. This story contains a bossXsecretary relationship. If you are not comfortable with these themes, please do not read.

   The main character struggles with an alcohol addiction and there are mentions of this, as long as the story line of her being fresh out of rehab. If you are sensitive to this topic, I advise you do not read.

NSFW WARNING.
This story may contain the following themes;

Heavy dom/sub themes
Praise/degration
Slight violence
Spit/ saliva play
Toys (vibrators, cuffs, plugs, paddles, etc)
Daddy kink
Spanking/slapping
Thigh ridding
Humiliation
Role-play
+ more

DEDICATIONS.

adamdriveintome
lasagnaraviolli223
ramenstyle
-9XILOE
usa_ch4n

+ comment for dedication