I. Glimpse of you

The author rambles on ...

I woke up with New's caller id ring, well typical I gad set him as my wake up call lol, If i'm not simping enough tell me about it.
First I'd check was my phone charging mounted at my bedside wall.
Grunting I shuffled through my bed reaching for it.

" Sawadeee.... Krap krap krap krap..
Nong new new new ..... "

Another day again ..
Time to get up I guess it's quite late 7 30 am I need to open the Cafe as well it's not a busy day but Thursday are one of my lazy days.
Whipped up a quick coffee and proceeded to check my IG. Lo and behold the Gods have graced me with their presence. Hahaha I'm simping too much. Bless my polca heart for a fluttering morning.

Taynew in one frame well besides each other

Taynew in one frame well besides each other. My mornings could be anymore beautiful well let's check their Ig stories..

Well Newwiee posted an hour ago

Well Newwiee posted an hour ago ... Must be his pcr test for shooting I guess it's his serie Wan Wassana..

 Must be his pcr test for shooting I guess it's his serie Wan Wassana

This one's from 7h ago I must be busy to check last night..
Anyway My Polca heart.... So I will share short bickering of Taynew starting from Tay's last Ig story.

TAY POV

" I'll pick you up, i'm nearby get ready at 15." - New

New dropped the call, we already finished shooting for the series that i'm in The Player. He said at 15 but he'll get here before that 10 mins max is all I have so I rushed from another building to the other side at the parking lot.
When I was already half my way.

"oh Shit! I forgot my bag, how could I aargghh"- Tay

I ran back as fast as I could and saw one of the staff with my bag and a phone filming me and my so called clumsiness it will be another topic on my Ig and New will be teasing me again. I couldn't care less at all, I was excited to see him after days of not seeing each other well technically physically since we do video calls late at night.
I got to where the parking lot was and saw a familiar car, I looked the surrounding before heading to the car. You never say when to be careful.

"Hey"- New

I soon as I sat shotgun, I was greeted by that smile. I grinned.

"3 minutes!" - Tay

"5 minutes you lost Tay" -New

"What the hell are you cheating, it was just 10 mins before I darted from the building" - Tay

"yeah, and you took long 5 mins to be on someones Ig story if its a second clip I guess you took time explaining why you're dumb ass forgot your bag duh! Add another 5 mins running here makes it 20 you lost Tay admit it!" - New

"I really couldn't argue more huh"- Tay

"mmhuh, So my pick today yay! Let's go to the Pink Planter Cafe their's still open. I want my sweets and I take no for an answer" - New

"Yeah yeah right Hin" - Tay

Then we drove off to the cafe place. We chose to just do take outs since it seems it was crowded inside.
We drove to the Bhumibol bridge and just stopped somewhere at the bridge to binge on food.

"I'll drop you off later" - New

"Hmm? You won't be coming over?" - Tay

"Sorry Tay I just came by, I still have 2 more hours of free time and come back for shooting" - New

I was taken aback , this guy he just went to me instead of sleeping or taking a break.

"New, why didn't you tell me, you should've slept, or something"- Tay

"I just wanted to see you, I don't feel tired anyway" -New

He was grinning like a fool I guess I was too looking at him. I held his hand and rested it on my lap. Tapping it.

"I missed you Hin" - Tay

" I missed you too Te" -New

We just stared at each other for quite awhile, these times we sneak out just to see a glimpse of each other. Even littlest time counts. We just stayed quiet this is enough for us for now.
After eating we moved to the back seat cuddling him in my arms just a little more. We both felt each other warmth.

" 3O mins I got to go, I have to drop you off Te" - Tay

"Just 10 mins more stay like this Hin"- Tay

"mmmm "- New

He intertwined and entangled our fingers playing with them and looked up at me. I was nearly lying on the back seat and he was leaning on my chest on his side me spooning him.
I looked back and dipped in for a short sweet kiss and a peck on his head.

"I love you" - Tay

" I love you too" - New

After a few minute of peppering kisses. We headed out for my house he dropped me off and went back to set. I guess I will have a good nights sleep tonight. Sheepishly smiling as I went inside closing the gate with Khaotang greeting me at the front porch.