I. Follow The Promise

TAY POV

It was pouring so hard the skies were crying with me. I was running with only a one slipper on my feet. Drenched and disheveled clothes I didn't care what I looked. I had to see him my Hin my Hin needs me now...

TAY POV

Early in the morning ..

"I gotta go I'm sorry Hin we'll talk about this again later I'm sorry I'm just too busy right now" - Tay

"What the hell Tay!!We've been planning for ages, I already told you. But what you had to give in to your friends again!I already freed my schedule for you why can't you do the same! FUCK!it's always like this!" - New

"It is work NEW!why can't you understand!" - Tay

"Yeah yeah it is work until girls come down yeah right!oh yeah I don't have a say in this I forgot I was your dirty fucking secret!!I'm leaving I fucking need a break!If you can't come with I'll fucking go alone!"- New

He went back to the bedroom. I was ib a hurry and I needed to go. So I just shrugged it off thinking it is one of New's tantrums again whenever he never gets what he wants.

We've been in a secret relationship for 2 years now. I haven't outed yet for fear that I would lose the job I loved the most and people's perceptiom of me will change. So we have kept it secret and New understands not until recently I kept getting paired up with girls for roles in a drama series.

He's upset that the girls always fawn on me and I can't do anything about it because we are a secret. Thinking it was just one of our regular fights that will be okay when I get home. I just resumed working.

NEW POV

"Fuck!" - New

I kicked the bed, threw the pillows on the bed. I was angry and frustrated with all of this. I thought I could still hold on for another year but hell no, when girls keep attaching themselves like leeches around Tay, I can't help but be jealous and the motherfucker doesn't even refuse those touches. Maybe he likes it as well.

"Agh what the hell!!!" - New

I was startled with a ring on my phone. It was P Godji.

" Newwiee baby I know you asked for a day off but it was urgent we pushed the shooting for school ranger ahead of time and we will shoot later in the afternoon, I'm really sorry New this is really urgent. You should've been informed yesterday but the assistant forgot to take note and haven't updated you." - P Godji

It's rare for P Godji to call on us like this, it means there was really problem on set.

" Okay Mae, I understand don't worry I was free anyway. I'll be there" - New

After I ended the call I went straight to the drawers and ripped the plane tickets I got to Japan a roundtrip ticket for 2 days and 3 nights. Assuming my anger will subside if I do this, I sent the pieces flying on the dresser, packed my things and went out.

It was still early so I decided to eat sweets to lessen my anger and stress. I went to my favorite Cafe which P Podd was running.
Phi was there helping his staff as soon as he saw me. He smiled he was a friend of mine we acted in the same series DBK and we've gotten a little close now.

" The usual?" - Podd

" Yes Phi, oh add a little sugar" - New

"mmmmm okay" - Podd

I sat at my favorite spot, it was at the corner overlooking the whole cafe.I was playing with my phone when my order came and P Podd served it.

"Something wrong Nong?" -Podd