Kyoto Mood

It was getting colder, our breaths started to be visible in the autumn afternoon.
It was cozy and lonely the feeling of melancholy as the leaves fall from the trees in orange and green hues.
Everything will be covered in white soon, winter is coming.

"You'll get cold Hin, you have to stop wearing only tees when we go out." - Tay

He smiled as he glanced at me propping his elbows on the wooden banister.

"I'm not cold though" - New

Taking off my coat I draped it over his shoulders securing them as I wrapped my arms around him, yeah he doesn't seem to mind the cold but his body is cold to touch already. I nuzzled my face in his hair taking all of his scents in. My favorite thing to do nowadays.

"Aiii Teeeee, it tickles" - New

He giggles and I can't help it, how adorable his pouts were and how smug he can be sometimes when gets what he wants.

My Hin.

"Hey, when we go back. What do you say we start looking for a house?"- Tay

I made myself comfortable leaning my chin on his shoulder and my hands on my jacket's pocket as I hugged him on his back. Nudging my cheeks with his he hummed.

"Mmmmm... Isn't too early to plan a house? We can still stay at my condo, it's big enough for the both of us" - New

"Yeah, but I wanted to have a house with you. 2 storeys, 4 rooms, a garage, a small garden, and a little studio. Won't it be lovely?"- Tay

"Yeah right... That is lovely...But are you sure Te? It's not like moving condo we are starting to build our dream, I ... I don't want to ruin it for you, what if I .. " - New

"Ssshhhhhhhh, naaahh ...I've never been so sure. I just want to spend it sooner, longer as much as I can with you. After all, I don't want to regret anything. Hmmm, Hin? What happens, happens. Just know that whatever it is I want you in it" - Tay

"Tawan why are you so ... " - New

He gave me a quick peck on the cheeks which I return with a little bite on his nose.

"Teeeee!!"- New

We laughed. He was rubbing his nose red and he was flushed. New was never a person good with surprises just little gestures like this would make him instantly red and I love seeing him like that. He breathed love in the air and screamed the warmth of sunny days whenever he is around. I could not ask for anything more. In truth he was my sun while I was named after one, I thought I'd be that sunflower that always chases that warm bright sun on a cold autumn afternoon. Always the best view I could capture.

I took a few steps back and he wondered what was I doing when he saw I lifted my camera he chuckled and went on to view the wonderful sight in front of him.

Click .. Click ...click...

He would whisper I love you's and you mean the world to me as he faced what was in front of him. I would snuggle up to his back lulling us both to the warm moment we have.

"I love you too .. " - Tay

 " - Tay