Tawan's Rocket Tissue

After the live at Safehouse at 1 am...

"Tsk! Thanks, Mond!! Tsk! Whatever!"- Tay

Tay mumbled while walking. He was on his way to pack his luggage it was the last shooting and he was really annoyed at New for some reason. He was trying not to lash out at him.

He saw New pass by him busy chatting with Mond. Thinking he didn't even notice me pass by.

I headed straight back to our, though I didn't pack much because we just got back today as well. I was hauling my scattered things in bed. My iPad and my headphones are all over my pillow.

"Ugh! Hin! He didn't even fix my things... So annoying!"- Tay

Yeah! I was being a bitch and throwing tantrums all over. All because of that stupid rocket tissue. Tsk!

I was putting my things back in my bags when I saw New's bag it was partly open.
Something familiar was poking out of it.
It was a blue tissue, I tried pulling it out. Why would he keep a blue tissue in his bag? Slowly I tried to pull it, opening his bag more to take it out.

In my hands was the unfinished tissue rocket I folded at dinner. The sole reason I was sulking the whole night.

He kept it, it was neatly folded in between his phone and tablet even though it was not yet done. He didn't even tell me about it, I felt touched. How did he even get this, I knew it was supposed to be thrown in the bin after dinner.

I unfolded it and made it again folding the tissue paper gently on the bed. Even small things like this he treasured, as long as it was from me. I know he is not good with words and can't even express much of his feelings, but he proves it through his actions.
When I was done I got a pen and wrote something in it. Carefully patting it to straighten the edges.

"Aaaii Teee!" - New

"Oh, Hin you kept it?"- Tay

I was waving the rocket tissue in front of him, sitting at the edge of the bed I was smiling from ear to ear. He was flustered seeing the tips of his ears redden and his cheeks painted red. He was desperately trying to get the tissue in my hands.

"Aaaiiii Teeee give me!!!! Stop fooling around!!!" - New

"Why did you keep it, Hin?"- Tay

"Ai Te!" - New

I knew he wouldn't answer me even if the world come to an end this is how stubborn he is. Before he could grab and tear the poor rocket I hug his waist, snuggling on his belly as he flinched and froze.

"Hin, I'm sorry. I was annoyed at you. Hmmmm... Forgive me na jah" - Tay

He sighed and patted my back, hugging me as well still standing in front of me.

"I'm not mad Te, I will never be mad at you" - New

"I'm sorry for ignoring your rocket, I didn't know you were so excited to fold one for me. Till' I watched the live" - New

I shook my head, brushing my hair on his tummy.

"No, I was a bit selfish you don't need the folded one. I was excited by myself without thinking and sulked." - Tay

"Hey... I kept it remember" - New

He broke the hug and got the rocket tissue, sitting beside me and leaning on my shoulder. He smiled.

"I want to keep every little thing that will remind me of you, when one day I look at it I will remember the rocket tissue you practiced making for me because you knew I wanted to be an astronaut and explore space. From the rocket tissue that you folded you remember those things that were important like my dream. Thank you, Te, for this" - New

He looked up at me and smiled sweetly. His eyes were almost glassy if we were not in safe house he must have cried by then. Still leaning his head on me, I ruffled his hair.

"Aii Hin... Anything for you" - Tay

"Thank you Mr. Sun" - New

"Mmmmmm... Your sun" - Tay

He giggled and we continued talking about stuff we did and anything we could think of until it is time to go. These moments that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world a moment with my moon.

Kept in New's bag, is the folded tissue rocket written on its flaps was a drawn smiling sun.

"Always together, Mr. Sun"

-----------------------------------------------------------