ANAPNEO

It was a midsummer season at Hogwarts, students hustle and bustle to get into the rooms for their corresponding classes.

I for example am hurrying to one of my elective classes Ancient Runes, fumbling through the stairs as I raced to be on the sixth floor on time as I just got out of overtime from our Dark Arts Defence class on the second floor. 

"Merlin's nut!! I am not gonna survived this every day!!!" - Tay

I Tay Tawan a foreign exchange student from Thailand enrolled at Hogwarts and I am in my 3rd year preparing for my OWLs and hopefully for my NEWT exams. Aspiring to be an Auror like my grandma Nart oh how I wish my grandma. I snapped out into thinking when I was passed by Off and his Slytherin friends who then greeted me.
You might think the animosity is there but we are all good now and they've become my kind of friends although being the crafty and cunningness remained, for their silly antics.
I was sorted in the House of Gryffindor which confused me for I am not as brave as I am supposed to be, Off my best friend who came with me and got sorted into Slytherin. Which is not surprising because of his sneaky and naughty nature.

"Having problems Peng!!" - Off

"Oh shut up!"- Tay

He slung his arms on my shoulder all the while taking my books and handing them to one of his minions who was following us behind.

"Where is the other? why are you alone?" - Off

"Well Harry and the others got other business to deal with, Ron was adamant on going the coward he was, asking me as well to jump in the fray but no I chose to live my life peacefully at Hogwarts, I am one of their friends, yes but I cannot afford to get into trouble like they always do so here I am huffing my way up to the 6th floor, where's Draco your arrogant friend?"- Tay

I didn't like Draco that much but a friend of my best friend is a friend of mine. Although sometimes I could not stand being in the same room as him.
Although their rivalry with Harry had dissipated to an extent, they still loathe being in each other's space.

"Oh I don't know he was called by his father last night and he's nowhere he'll come around pestering Harry or some sort they have this funny thing going on, hehehehe he'll kill me for sure if he heard this" - Off

"Bloody Merlin's beard OFF!! what nonsense are you spouting about!"- Draco

"Speak of the devil he comes, Oiii Draco my Love!!!"- Off

He went and clung to Draco like a leech he was. And they went off while I can hear Harry and the others already climbing up the stair naturally walking next to me with Hermione and Ron bickering.
I whispered to Harry.

"Don't tell me you came with the devil incarnate you fool"- Tay

"hehe sshhhh you always read me, Tay, you always do hehehe" - Harry

"What happened with the whole mortal enemies until we die thing" -Tay

He just shrugged it off and we walked on to our class. Thinking it is not even my business anymore I sat opening my books for the next class.
Gossips about the Triwizard Tournament coming up came about with everybody being excited to meet students from other schools.
My mind wandered off to someplace and before I knew it I was being dragged around by Ron to the great hall for dinner.

Everybody buzzed about the Triwizard Tournament after it was announced by Dumbledore a few days prior.

"So you'd think we  see Viktor Krum the greatest quidditch seeker!"- Ron

"Oh! Common Ron stop dreaming he'll notice you!"- Hermione

I just snickered Ron had been a crazy fan of Viktor so I am not surprised. He smacked me on my shoulders as he caught me laughing.