Beyond the Sunflower Fields

Pinky Promise ( A synopsis )

"So Big! Blue Whale! It's the biggest whale in the sea.
So Big! Blue Whale! It's the biggest whale in the sea." - Tay

Tay was hopping and skipping around the gardens of their mansion when he decided he was bored and wanted to sneak out. With his trusted plushie Orca in his hand and a small yellow sling bag that contains goodies from his grandma. Wearing the yellow bucket hat, his cute white orca shirt that has his name printed on the sleeves paired with blue cargo shorts. 5-year-old Tay was skipping out to the streets and into the nearby forest where he frequents when he snuck out.
Catching beetles and insects adding them to his collection of insects back in his room.

"So Big! Blue Whale! It's the biggest whale in the sea. Du du da daaa.." -Tay

It was one afternoon that this bright kid had been happily skipping through the small trail in the forest near their mansion.
5-year-old Tay was no stranger to loneliness, with his parents constantly overseas because of work, only his grandma and nanny look after him.
He was a spoiled kid but it doesn't make him an obnoxious child coming from the rich family of Vihokratana, he was an only child. Raised with manners and bearing by his grandma. He never had any friends to play with at home mostly all of them he meets at school.

It was a weekend and the little young master is out to play.

"Come here Mr Beetle, you are so so cute... Don't worry I won't catch you... Fly fly to me *chuckling '- Tay

Holding his Orca as if he was making it swim in the air. Not noticing that he went far from his usual spot. The sun was about to set. Tay found himself distracted and ran after a big blue butterfly to the fields of sunflowers at the edge of the forest.
When he came to, he could not find his way back.
He was panicking and teary-eyed praying that they would notice he was gone and come looking for him.

That's when he heard a voice of a kid crying, Tay being the good kid he is followed the sound and stumbled upon a kid sitting on the ground.

He was sobbing, a kid in a pink shirt with a white polar bear on it. Clutching a white bear half his size and the other hand holding the sides of his knee.

" Hick hick hick "

He walked closer to see the kid who looked up, his hair was black neatly trimmed with bangs covering his eyebrows, cheeks and nose were as red, his plump cherry lips pressed in a thin line and his doe-like teary eyes looked straight at him. Tears trailed down his cheeks.
Tay didn't need to be told to discern what was pretty in his eyes, but this kid in front of him was cute and chubby it makes him want to hug him tight. Like what he always does to Mr Chaoban what he named his Orca plushie.

"Who... Why are you here?"- New

The New asked warily, to Tay who was still staring at him.

"Are you okay kid?"- Tay

Their ages weren't that far apart Tay was only older by one year.

"Noooo... I fell and it hurt Phupa will scold me *hick oouiiii" - New

Tay who had a sanitiser and band-aid on his bag sat next to New and arranged the stuff so he can put a bandaid on New's knee.

"I'm Tay, you are?"- Tay

" New .. Newwiee... What is that?"- New

"We're going to put a band-aid on your boo-boo grandma says that it's better to clean up first because germs will go inside the body, don't worry it will not hurt. I promiiseeee"- Tay