THIRSTY PETEKAO

Pete...

Pete nearly stumbles on his way to the stairs, his hold on the railings tightens as his veins pop on his forehead, and he began to sweat. Blinking if he had seen right or if his mind playing games with him, he goes hard. Feeling the constriction on his tightening pants, and sweat beads forming on his sideburns his world turn to a stop, holding his breath.

A ping and a notification on his phone took his musings.

Message unsent...

"Sorry it was wrong sent" - Kao

"Fuck!" - Pete

Pete muttered in...

"Fuck!, Fuck! " - Pete

Pete muttered in between breaths.

Who had he been sending these messages to? It dawned upon him that his co-worker might be in a relationship that he doesn't know of, and dread took over him. His knuckles gripping the steel bar turned white. Jealousy and anger washed over him.

Kao...

At the same time, Kao who was walking up the stairs was in a panic.

How can he send that picture to his senior colleague Pete when he was supposed to send the picture of the steel pipes he had taken this morning for their sample presentation? The client had requested different steel pipe fittings for the new gallery they were about to be in charge of, he was the team leader and Pete was assisting the team as he was in charge of finance preventing the team to go above the budget required.

Internally battling on how to explain to his finance manager, about his nude photo and why he has it. He'd thought over a hundred scenarios as he alighted the stairs bracing God knows what anger his strict and meticulous senior would impose on him. It was his end he embarrassed himself after all the effort of looking cool and good in front of Pete whom he had his eye on since Day 1.

"Damn why would the client want thickness and size, Fuck me!! Aargh!!" - Kao

" What do you mean thickness and size?" - Pete

"Fuck you??!" - Pete

It was over, he is finally dead. Amen, Ave Maria! He can hear the angels singing from above. Scared to look above the blinding light he was sure it was a farce this was no ticket to heaven it was a ticket down to hell where Pete his demon colleague that everybody says so, was going to send him off. I'll die today at least I'd die seeing your face.

Looking ever so slowly towards the direction from where the voice came.

Pete was four steps above him huffing, looking dangerously angry leering towards him with his brows knitted. His lips pressed in a line that might bleed to death with the way he pressed with force.

My mind had been taken over by sirens alerting me to search for the next exit. I was not prepared to face him so suddenly, I am never going to live with this.

Before he could react or run for dear life he found himself pinned on the exit doors. His back touching the cold cement walls as if he were naked sent shivers on his spine running through his nape.

Pete's hot breath fanned his forehead, it was a terrible idea to have a brush-up hairstyle today he felt exposed. He thought distracting himself from staring at the latter's adam's apple which was in his line of sight, tempting him to lick and bite it.

Trace his tongue on his side tasting his jaws, that honeyed tan skin that made those sleepless nights unbearable, dreaming fantasizing how it taste. How would it be under him writhing sweat and tears all over? He'd dream over and over again like teenage boys on their first crush of summer. He fell way hard he had yet to recover from pinning on this man all these years.

He willed himself not to with all his might grab his nape and kiss him like he found the waters of the savannah on the blaring heat of the sun. Thirsty... He is damn thirsty.

"What'd you say again?"- Pete

Pete who'd almost growled in low voice spoke in a manner where his hot breaths breezed through Kao's face. He felt jitters, he knew he was red as can be. As Pete smirked at him eyes piercing trying to devour his wholeness. He felt his knees weaken.

Pete...

Kao can't look me in the eye, he'd loom anywhere but me or stare openly at my neck. Our faces were inches apart one slight move our noses would be touching.

"What'd you say again, Kao.." - Pete

"I .. Uhh... I'm sorry .. " - Kao

"Not that Kao.... " - Pete

My fingers found their way to his fringes grazing them in his soft hair. He'd close his eyes at the slightest touch of my finger to his skin. I had that effect on him as he had on me.

" uhh... The pipes?"- Kao

Kao slurred, incoherently as I traced my fingers on his nape massaging him till' I reached his clavicle, caressing him and pressing up his pulse. He moaned.

"Not that Kao..." - Pete

I whispered in his ear, he was trapped pressed at the wall. As we are alone at the exit stairs, it was beyond office hours and we stayed late to finish the final preparations for the presentation tomorrow.

"F ... u.. ff..uccckkk meee..." - Kao

"Yeah ...mmm... Fuck you .. Kao "- Pete

He opened his eyes surprised at what he said as if he were woken up in a trance. Tears started to form at the sides of his eyes, his milky skin started to get beet red from his cheeks to the tips of his ears. Before he can even say anything my hands automatically glided from his shoulders to his back gripping his waist and tugging him closer to me till' our nose touches and I can feel his lips to mine.

I was parched, thirsty... I led his arms embracing my neck as we kissed hungrily like there was no tomorrow, I found my free hand clutching his tie tugging them as he gasped in between kisses. I'd be lying not to think of punishing this seductive fiend by sending nudes to anyone as he says so.

The kiss was roughly sweet and long that took them a minute to recover from it. Panting hard after, my hand still clutching his tie as the red Kao face me in disbelief.

Tugging it lightly I looked straight into his eyes.

"Do not send them to anybody, but me" - Pete

And then the silence lingered.

"Kao" - Pete

"Y..ye..aahhh" - Kao

"Your answer... " - Pete

"Yessss..." - Kao

"Good ... See you later .." - Pete

I loosened my hold and turned around to the door, but before reaching for it I glance at him and muttered something incoherently.

" ... Wha...." - Kao

"At my bed Kao" - Pete

Kao

Pete left ...

I was still dumbfounded at what happened. My knees gave out sliding on the wall and sitting it out on the floor.
What just happened, was I dreaming?

"What the fuck! Was that!" - Kao

Seeing my reflection on the fire ax cabinet in front of me, hair disheveled, tie loosened, my navy blue suit crumpled. I knew my face flushed as I can still feel the tingles on my cheeks, it feels hot and I was still out of breath.

"At my bed... Kao" - Pete

It rang in my ear over and over again. It took me a while to recover and stand back up as if nothing happened. But I can still feel his lips on mine and his fingers pressing on my neck.

"At his bed yeah ... Is where I'll be ..." - Kao