WATCHED

Mine .... Hehe Mine .... Mineeee "

Murmurs and scribbles can be heard through a small darkroom, littered with films, scrapped photos on the floor, hanging photos on a clip almost like leaves that covered the ceiling, ink, and paper scattered all over with no little room to move.

Camera's big and small, disposables and vintage ones lined up the glass cases some were out decimated into pieces, lenses that sit atop counters, and unfinished films on water.

On a small desk at the corner of the room where it was the darkest sat a man. Scribbling through tons of paper notes that were written in beautiful precise form.

Written was only one name ...

"New Thitipoom Techaapaikun"

Murmuring inaudible words to himself he continued to scribble his name, his eyes lost their flicker and fixated only on the purpose of finishing his created task of the day, writing his name beautifully.

Dark circles formed beneath his eyes as his lashes fluttered at every stroke his pen makes, every noise emits makes his ears twitch in irritation, his name was perfect, perfect as his whole being is what he thinks.

It must be perfect he was mad driven by the purpose of New's perfection that he began to tear the paper he was writing with a quill-like a pen, it tore through multiple pages as if it was butter, slicing the book in half like it was some flimsy material. He was enraged by the thought.

"Nothing as perfect as he is, a useless, ugly piece of paper can't compare to him!"

He muttered, over and over he chanted his name like it was his religion his daily bread. Sweat formed through his sideburns as he squeezed out his remaining frustration at the book flinging it to the door of his studio.

"Fucking useless!"

His knuckles turned white as he forced himself not to burst out his anger, looking over the room he had so many films to process that of only one subject.
From different angles, different places at different times are taken.

Stolen candid photos even,m his sleeping ones stolen from his shootings, alighting a car, driving, smacking his lips with a gloss, pouting, laughing, fixing ties or shoelaces. In all forms and all variations, it was taken. All of which was him, all of it was none other than New.

Staring at the corner of his desk where a small frame stood was the only photo that was taken with him smiling was New and him both facing the camera arm in arm in a younger version.

He smiled his anger had subsided as he wore his glasses again, the frame a little bit loose but still he chose to wear them for it was given by that special person he cherished the most.

"New, do you miss me?"

"New, do you even know what I feel right now?"-

"New, what are you doing?"

"New, you know I want to see you so bad..."

He talked as if the latter would answer within the frame, he smiled like he was smiling at that particular person he even giggled at the thought of meeting New in person.

" He he he he ... Newwieeee...."

He reached for his Ipad, dozen of notes that were opened and a picture of New on the background.

"His schedule is not until another day he is free right now.. Hmmmm"

" His series films are almost over, hehe I got to be with him again, Oh I  can't wait"

His fingers glided smoothly on the screen checking to-do lists and New's schedule for the following months not minding his own.

"Oh, he goes where ..."

He was talking as if someone was listening to him, talking as if someone would answer him, at the darkest corner of the room, there he sat. An iPad light had shined on his face.

Sun-kissed skin, brilliant shining eyes like it hadn't faded just a while ago, charming bright smile laced his puckered lips, brows knotting and creasing as he glanced at his Ipad and hair that brushed his forehead swaying as he nods his head in approval.

Once again he adjusted his glasses which glimmered against the light of his iPad.
Smiling grinning to himself was
"Tay Tawan Vihokratana".

Like a different person, he shined like the sun, was outgoing, quirky that exudes happiness to everyone but underneath it, all was his ugly obsession with his best friend.
The feeling that ate him to the core, that he's tried to deny but undoubtedly succumb to it.
The obsession grew as they worked apart, secretly going into his fan meetings, sneaking to his condo, and even at awards nights. He would blend in the crowd just to take a photo of his best friend.

All of that Tay did without anyone suspecting. He grinned and laughed again he had an excuse to meet his Hin again an excuse to fawn all over him. Chuckling creepily he was cut by a soft knock on his door.

"P it's time to get out of there" - Off

Off his other bbestfriendwho was unsuspecting never barged into his studio, people around Tay knew no one was allowed even New himself and they respected it so much that it was just normal to them that he locked the room with 5 multiple locks and a thumbprint password hthe e made installed at the company's basement. Because he was Tawan, "HE IS TAWAN" he can do all of that.

His demeanor suddenly change into that of soft features, ais eyes mellowed and left a graceful impression. Clearing his throat he spoke hon oneyed words.

"I'm coming just finishing the films out here" - Tay

"Okay you better be quick, ew said he is on the way. You know how much he hates waiting" - Off

"Okay, just a sec. Hehehehee" - Tay

"Why are you giggling like crazy out there" - Off

Off asked in a curious tone at the other side of the door.

"Nothing Peng just go Ii'llfinish quickly!"- Tay

"You! better be not doing something lewd or I'll whoop your ass out!"- Off

"Yeah yeah right" - Tay

With that, he heard Off footsteps go away.

I have to go Hin, I'll see you later!'- Tay

He chirped hap pily, he knows he will meet Hin again, he will gettoucbouch him again, hug him again and be with him again.

"We will always be together from now on" - Tay

He whispered singing songs of lullaby as he twirled his keys on his index finger going out of his studio. Locking it and pressing his thumb it making sure no one will be able to enter his haven.

 Locking it and pressing his thumb it making sure no one will be able to enter his haven