Prince Firecracker

The warship moved fast around the ice. An old man with a beer gut stood next to the scarred face man who now held your glider, marvelling at it.

"This staff while make an excellent gift for my father." The teen says, moving the glider around in his hands. "I suppose you wouldn't know what a father is, being raised by Monks and all."

Your jaw dropped and your eyes widen. "Oooh, that, that right there was a good one Firecracker." If you could finger gun him, you would.

"Guards, take the Avatar to the prison hold."

The two men behind you escort you again to the lower area of the ship, you watched as you glider was taken away into the covered area of the ship. With the awkwardness of silence, you began to boast about your being an airbender and all.

"Soo, bet ya that you've never fought an airbender. Who wants to make a deal and say I'll beat you in a fight? Aye?" You say, looking between the two guards. They just told you to be quiet.

Peeking over the forearms of the guard in front of you, you watched as he took out a key. You took in a breath and harshly blew out, making the guard in front of you hit the fall and get knocked out cold. The guard behind you was forced to be flew backwards back to the entrance of the stairs, you quickly ran up those stairs and air bended with a kick to open the chamber doors, rushing inside.

As you passed the corner, you were met with the majority of the ship ready to fight you. You tried to act innocent.

"Afternoon gentlemen, you wouldn't want to disturb a lady on her stroll to find her staff, now would you?" You smile a little. They didn't respond. "No? Okay."

You use airbending and quickly run around them on the wall, dodging the swings of their swords. You left them all stunned as you ran on with a smirk on your face. You entered a another and came face to face with a guard. He was firebending at you when you jumped in the air, criss-crossing your legs and using the tip of his helmet to cut the ropes. This made it easier to run now.

You looked in each of the room you came by, searching for your glider. You accidently opened a room to a sleeping man. It was the same old dude who was next to Firecracker. You ran past an open door, inside was your staff. You happily ran on inside, but the door closed before you and out came Firecracker.

"Looks like I underestimated you..." He said, looking madder somehow.

"Firecracker, long time no see...if I just take this-" You gesture over to your glider. "I could be on my way."

He got into a stance and sent a fire blast at you. You narrowly dodge it, but you could feel the heat of these blasts coming close to your skin, but not close enough to scar it. You slide under his legs and moved around him so his back would be facing you.

You began to use air bending to get away from him.

"Hey! Buddy! Let's take about this!" You say, ducking from fire. "Let's not get to hasty!"

You used Aang's air bending trick to move around the room, getting away from the fire blasts sent your way, you picked up your glider while you were at it and bended him to the wall where he fell on a mattress, you bended him upwards and heard him groan from hitting the metal on the ceiling.

You quickly run out of their like your life depends on it. And at this trying time, it does. You went to the ship's controls and ran out the door, leaving the captain to watch you with a confused look on his face. You ran out onto the balcony and jumped with the glider in hand.

A yell from behind you, made you turn your face around. There was Zuko who just grabbed your foot and is now sending the two of you to the ground.

"Hey! I thought we had a deal!" You pout, getting up from the ground and pushing your hair back.

A familiar groan from behind you made your turn your head. And there was Appa gliding across the sky. Not a second later, Aang jumped from Appa and soared down to you.

"Aang! Appa!" You say, overjoyed they didn't leave you to die in the hands of firecracker over here.

You quickly turn your gaze back to Firecracker. You pushed him back with a gust of wind and made him topple over. Aang soars down to help you, as you grab your glider and jump off the boat. As you make your way to Aang, a sudden burst of fire was sent your way. Aang tried to get it out of your way, but ended up falling into the water.

"Aang!" You screamed his name as you went down to get him.

Before you got near the water, a blockade of fire stopped you. So you wouldn't get burnt, you had to go up and towards to safety of Appa.

"What's  wrong? Why aren't you getting aang? Aang!" Katara asked me, clearly frightened.

"I wouldn't like to get burnt. Besides, I'm not the Avatar-" The water began to move and light up before something flew out. You smiled to yourself as you watched. "-he is"

Aang dropped down on the ship, followed by water. He made a circle around him and pushed all the fire benders back and some off the ship.

"Did you see what he just did!" Katara said, awestruck.

"Now that, was some water bending." Sokka says, unable to look away.

Aang then fell down on this ship, physically exhausted. He wasn't doing much, so airbending back to the ship would be hard. Appa went down to be reunited with his friend and so we could help Aang get back on his feet.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming back." Aang says as Katara brings him back on his feet.

"Well, we couldn't let her have all the glory." Sokka says.

"I dropped my staff." Aang said, looking over at his staff.

"Got it!" Sokka got up before you did and ran over to it.

You and Katara helped Aang on Appa in the most careful way you could. Sokka then made a scared noise, making you turn around. Zuko or whatever had grabbed on to it and was trying to get back on the ship. Sokka then poked his on the head, the same way Zuko had done it to him earlier. 

 "Ha! That's from the water tribe!" Sokka cheered.

As Appa got on his feet again, the guards stood from the water they were washed it. You were already up with Aang. Katara was already starting an attack, so you didn't need to. Just as her attacked failed, Sokka seemed to be trapped in the ice that flew backwards instead of forwards.

Katara turned around and did the same thing. Much to your relief, she wasn't harmed and the attack worked.

"Hurry up, Sokka!" Katara yelled as she climbed aboard Appa.

"I'm just a guy with a boomerang. I never asked for all this magic, or flying." Sokka mumbled to himself as he got himself free from the ice.

As Sokka was only just climbing onto the back of Appa, he repeated the words: "Yip yip! Yip yip!" Appa flew into the air just in time as Sokka made it safely onto him.
You were making your get away as a fire blast headed right at Appa. You quickly headed to the back of Appa and used your staff to divert the fire to a ice side of a cliff.
The ice fell onto the ship and stopped the fire navy ship from moving.

Appa flew away, with Katara, Sokka, Aang on you on board.