Voluntary Jail Time

The original plan was to get Suki out of the jail, but as that plan commenced, Zuko ended up getting caught. However, on the bright side, Suki and Sokka are going strong.
However, you were still in the stinking hot fire-nation uniform that was melting your tattoo's off. There was so much going on within the day, it completely blew over your head. Apparently, there was some dude that tried to him and his girl-friend in on the plan of escaping, but he got caught, and now we were kind of suck on the island, and blah, blah, blah, Sokka is head over heels for Suki, something about the prison ward, and yeah.

"You understood, nothing, don't you." Sokka deflated, his shoulders going down.

"Yeah, not a thing." You smiled, showing him your pearly whites. Sokka groaned, slamming his head into his hands.

Sokka's father was here now, that's all you needed to understand. Te whole mission was to get his dad, but now it was to bring along Suki as well, which you did not argue on. The way thing left, was the figure out how you were all going tog et off the boiling rock.

You were standing next to Sokka when the gondola's arrived, you didn't move your eyesight away from them. However, the last of the prisoners left, and there was no sign of Sokka's dad. Sokka was in defeat, but you trained your eye on them for a few second more and you were happy that you did so.

"Sokka." You yell-whispered at him, grabbing his attention. "Look!"
Sokka's dad walked out, looking all stoic and shit.

A small excited gasp came from Sokka, and you wouldn't doubt he was almost crying under the fire-nation mask. Staying was the right decision.

As you snuck around the prison cells, you stopped at the door you wanted to be at. Or at least, the one you hoped Sokka's dad was at, or this would be very embarrassing. There were no other guards around you, and no prisoners, so you knock on the door.

"Uhh..." Sokka's dad was inside. "Hello?"

You quickly opened the door, and peeped your head in. With your mouth, you blew your front piece of your helmet off, showing your face and your forehead since you tucked your bangs behind your head.
"Hey, dude, wanna get out of here?"

"Y/n?" Sokka's dad stood up, not expecting to see you at all. "What are you doing here? Where's Sokka and Katara?"

"Sokka's here, we're gonna be sneaking you out. Katara is safe, though, don't worry about her." You informed him, looking around to make sure you were still alone. "We're gonna be sneaking you out though, so be ready for that, thought I should tell you- Oh, And we're bringing Sokka's girl, Suki and the fire-nation prince, he's on our side, I guess, alright, have fun!"

You closed the lid of the helmet then closed the door, you walked the hallways, and when you saw Sokka again, you gave him a thumbs up.

AN:

Hey, so i just rlly needed to get this chapter out, ik, it's literally so fkn short and it hurts to look at, but i needed to publish it, the next chapter is the one I'm currently writing, so that should be out also by the end of the day.