And The Flying Bison Returns

You banged the cell door more times than you could count. Air bending was useless, since the doors were too thick and there wasn't any air vents big enough. That didn't stop you, if you hit it long enough, the door could crack open or break.

Your arms were bruised by the chains they dragged you in and had small cuts on them. You screamed, yelled, cursed at the wall, only having the words echo back.

You were mean tot protect Aang. That should mean helping Appa as well. In the desert, it was your fault he was taken. If you had only been stronger, if you had only been quicker. Appa wouldn't be underground. He hates underground, and your the reason he was there.

Your the reason Aang wasn't himself. The reason he grew so mad, so irritated by everything. Your meant to protect them, and you can't even do the one job the monks and nuns gave you. You yelled as you suck in a breath and tried to blow the door down.

"Why can you let me be happy for once!" You screamed, kicking the shitty bed in the corner around the room. "For once!"

You started to ram into the door. You saw as a small sliver of it fell down. You stopped, bending down to look at the broken door piece before kicking at the air, air-bending at it like crazy and it started to crumble. It started to crack. You rammed into twice more, feeling it break. You air-bended the shit out of it.

You then ramped back to the end of the room and charged a the door, busting through it and falling out onto the floor in a heaped mess of rock, dust and more rock. You threw the rock off you, and stood up, only to yelp and fall back down again as you saw Iroh, Zuko dressed up as the Blue spirit and Appa just chilling in front of you.

"What are you doing here?" You shot back up, ignoring the injuries on your arm.

"What are you doing here?" Zuko stepped forward, brushing the dust and rock off you.

"Let's figure this out over a nice hot cup of tea once we get out of here." Iroh said rushing the two of you out of here.

Once you got to the surface, you hugged Appa, kissing the bison. "I'm so sorry buddy, I'm so sorry. We"re here now. I'm here now." The bison softly groaned as he nudged you with his head, and you kissed him once more.

"I hope you won't kiss me until you wash your face." Zuko comments walking up to you.

"Why not? Pucker up, pookie." You air-kiss him.

"When you come for tea, we have a lot to catch up on." Iroh smirks, stroking his beard. "But for now, we must go. Y/n, do what you must."

You bowed to Iroh before huggin Appa once more and climbing on. "Yip yip!"

Appa shot off into the sky, doing twirls as he was free once again. You opened your arms in the air, and whooped as you were free once more. You patted Appa. You were overwhelmed to have him back. Then you heard the chitter of Momo.

"Momo! It's Appa! He found us!" You say, opening your arms for Momo, however, the lemur was rather frantic about something and kept on diving back to the ground. You looked down to see a bunch of the Dai Li swarm around Aang, Katara, Toph and Sokka.

"Let's go Appa!" You yelled as Appa dove down to the ground. You let out a cry as you pumped your first into the air as Appa ruined their structure.

You heard the cheers of your friends down below as Appa helped take out the Dai Li. The useless man was left alone, thinking he could take Appa on by himself. Appa then grabbed his legs and skipped him into the water as you stood up, but you were careful on the bison.

"AIR NOMADS, BITCH!" You hollered as he plunged into the water.

Aang was the first to get to Appa, jumping on him and hugging him best he could as everyone was happy to see the bison. You were going to treat Appa for the rest of your life. You vowed you really had to protect Aang and Appa. Momo was included of course, but he seemed to get the better of most situations. Their lives came before yours.