SECRET TUNNEL

"You guys are almost done right?" Sokka asked as he drifting in the water on a leaf and with Momo resting on him. "We've got a lot of ground to cover before we make it Omashu today."

"Like what? Your ready to go right now, naked guy?" You asked as you raised and eyebrow from near the shore.

"I can be ready in two minutes, seriously, whenever." Sokka raised the hair that was covering his eyes.

You watched as Aang fought with Katara, practicing his octopus moves. He was progressing well from how he started, and Katara was a gentle teacher. You were about to praise him, but you heard some sort of music playing near the forest.

You quickly got to your feet and stood on guard, unsure of who was coming towards you. You dropped your guard slightly as you saw a bunch of people dancing to a song a man was playing on his instruments.

"Uhh..." you drew a blank.

"Hey-hey! River people!" The man with the instruments said, as he looked over at the four of you.

"We're not River people." Katara shook her head and placed her hands on her hips.

"Your not?" Mystery man tilted his head. "Then what kind of people are ya?"

"Just...people." You shrugged, making the man smile and nod his head.

"Aren't we all, sister." The man nodded his head and extend his hands slightly as he almost looked as if he was in a trance.

"Who are you?!" Sokk stepped through the water, and pointed his finger at the group.

"I'm Chong and this is my wife Lily." The lady next to the man waved at you all. "We're just a couple of Nomads, going wherever the wind takes us."

"Nomads?!" Aang was excited, but you didn't think Nomads to them meant what you and Aang both knew. "That's great, I'm a Nomad too!"

"Really? So am I!" The man...you know...wasn't all there.

Eventually, you could put some trust in the guy, and they started to hang with you all, one of the girls braiding Appa's hair, making him look as handsome as ever. Lily was braiding Katara's hair, but you refused to braid your hair. As much as you hated the nuns and the monks for wanting to exile you for so, so many reasons, you kept your traditional going by letting your hair be free and not tied up.

Sokka was getting pissy about not moving fast enough, and the group of strangers started to tell you about a secret pathway to Omashu.

He strummed his instruments.

"Two lovers, forbidden from one another, a war divides their people and a mountain divides them apart. A little dark path to be together...and I forgot the next couple of lines but then it goes....Secret TUNNEL! SECRET TUNNEL, THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS! Secret, secret, secret secret tunnel!"

"Yeah, I think we'll just stick with flying. We've dealt with the fire nation before."

That was the worst decision you've ever made in your entire life. Appa, you, Aang, Sokka and Katara nearly all died right then and there as Appa tried to fly around the fireballs hurling at him. Secret love cave, here you come. 

The point was to trust in love to make it though the cafe. So in simple form, you were screwed. You guided Appa into the cave, cooing at his groans. You really didn't want to force him into the cave, but it was either a maze or fireballs.

And with just your luck, the cave entrance was destroyed, Sokka didn't know his own maps, there was some rumbling, Chong and Lily were two seconds from making out with each other, some wolfbat thing was attacking you, and fire landed on Appa's feet.

"Appa!" You used your air-bending to get rid of the fire, but Appa was still in pain as he hit the walls around him. "Appa, stop! It's Okay! Your okay!"

Appa was going insane. The cave walls above you were crumbling down, you ran out of the way to stop Aang from running right under the rocks falling, but you suddenly just had to fall through the stupid fall, tumbling too quickly to stop yourself.

You finally slid to a stop and kinda laid on the ground for a moment or two.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." You had shut your eyes closed, rubbing your head and holding to your knee. So many bruises to find.

You opened your eyes and didn't really expect to see crystals lighting up the cave. You had no light source, but the crystals were very bright and you had no idea where to go.

"Oh, I'm going insane." You expected your fate and got on your feet to go and follow the crystals...in the cave is love....yay.

Zuko sat outside the families home he was welcomed into, staring at the stars. He thought about his home, his mother. He thought about what kind of people the fire nation where. His life, he was taught the fire nation was right, and the rest of the world was wrong. He was starting to doubt.

He thought about how the war really started to kick off. When the fire nation raided all the air temples, killing what was thought to be all the monks and nuns, children and all of the air nomad population. Y/n said that the monks and nuns wanted to banish her for being too violent, but he was taught the monks fought back, the stories weren't adding up. She wasn't adding up.

"Appa!" You jumped to your feet as you saw Appa rush out the cave, happy to be back to the level ground, and not under ground. He stood on his last hind legs and flopped back down, enjoying the sun and fresh air. "Oh, you big beautiful boy!"

Appa was very happy with you.

You watched as Aang and Katara walked out the cave, thanking the spirits they found their way out. Sokka and the hippie gang came out on giant animals you didn't know the name of.

"How did you guys get out?!" Sokka asked as he slid down the leg of the faint thingy.

"Just like the legend says, we let love lead the way." Aang smiled and you gave him a raised eyebrow and a forced down smirk.

"Really? I let huge ferocious beasts lead the way." Sokka said calmly.

"Crystals...I followed crystals." You said, preparing yourself to see spirits next.

The hippie gang didn't stay with us for too long after that, Sokka led the way up the mountain.

"Now you get to see what the journey is really all about, the destination. I present to you, the earth kingdom of Oh-"

Your blood ran cold as you checked to see why Sokka stopped. Omashu had smoke drifting off it and a fire-nation symbol on the entrance.

"Oh no."