Boy Vs Women

News spread of the Avatar being on Kyoshi Island. It worried you a little having so many people now know who and where the Avatar was, but at least it gave the people a little peace, knowing there was a chance of the Fire Nation would go down.

"Alright, dessert for breakfast!" Aang smiled as he begun to dig into the food that was just put down for us. "These people sure know how to treat an Avatar!"
You looked over at Aang, he was happy, and that meant you were happy to see him happy and all, but you didn't want all the fame to go to his head. He is only young after all.

You slid a few treats away in your pocket for later, but greedily ate everything else. You watched with a smirk and a raised eyebrow as Aang gave Katara an iced bun. Your little man was now going into a big boy.

"Hey, Sokka, what's wrong? Eat something." Aang questioned Sokka who was sulking in the corner of the room. You turned your head to him, surprised you didn't notice him in the room before.

"I'm not hungry." Sokka sulked.
You laughed. "Ha! Yeah right."

"But your always hungry." Aang proves my point.

"Don't worry, he's just mad that a bunch of girls kicked his butt yesterday." Katara grins as she taunts her brother. You sit up straight, remembering that the leader of the group talked to you about yesterday.

"Hey, I'm sorry about jumping you guys earlier." A girl with a warrior's outfit and make up on said. "I'm Suki."

"Y/n, and don't worry about it, all is forgiven and will most likely be forgotten in a few minutes." You joke and the girl laughs.

"I'm impressed by your deference tactics, tomorrow me and the girls are having our training and I'd like to invite you along. You have room to improve and if my suspicious are correct, you can air bend as well." The girl looks up at your tattoos.

"Oh really? What gave it away?" You smile. "Sure, I would love to come along, sounds fun."

"Hold on to that excitement, you might need it."

You laughed, but the face she made, made you slowly die down with your laugh.

You rise from your seat, putting the food in a safe place so Momo or Sokka wouldn't eat it. Aang watches you rise up, knowing that you're going somewhere.

"Alright, Aang, I'm going to train with the warriors on the Island, so don't do anything stupid, okay?" You point your finger at Aang to get your point across. "I'll only beat your ass better when I get back."

"Don't do anything stupid, got it!" Aang smiles at you, mouth full of food.

You sigh and roll your eyes, knowing he is totally going to do something very, very stupid. You walk out the room the people of Kyoshi gave you and you went down the stairs, instantly a few people ran up to you, asking you about Aang and your tattoos, some of them touched your tattoos which was more than enough socializing for one day, so you pretended to see Aang before you ran away when they all turned their backs.

When you finally made it to the training dojo on the top of the hill, you were met with warm and friendly smiles from the warriors.

"You made it!" Suki smiled and walked towards you. "I was afraid the people on the island would swarm you."

"I swear, I barely made it out alive."

Suki brought you to the rest of the girls and you introduced yourself. They also made you wear some battle attire so you really get the gist of it all.
"Usually when we train someone, we get them to use our traditional makeup, but since you have your tattoos, I don't want to hide them. Kyoshi would want people to be who they are." Suki explained.