Boiling Rock Tingz

Already, the break out was starting off bad. The war balloon crash landed and now, you three had no where to go. Sokka said he was going to be 'playing it by ear', and you really hoped he had some kind of plan.

You had went into a clothing room to take out some of the guard uniforms to wear as disguises. You had to use a bandage for your arms to cover up your tattoos. You also wrapped it around your head just in case you had to take off your helmet you.

"I hope these disguises work." Zuko said, looking at the uniform.

"We just need to lay low and find my dad as soon as possible." Sokka reassured him.

Just as he that, a whole horde of guards rushed out in the hallway, running, one of them spotted the three of you and yelled at you. "Guards! Hurry, there is a scuffle in the courtyard!"

A big circle of prisoners were gathering around another one and a guard. From the what the prisoner said, he didn't seem like he did anything wrong, but the guard was sure he did.

"He doesn't know what he did?" The guard chuckled as he turned towards you, Zuko and Sokka. "Isn't that cute?"

None of you said anything, which made the guard lift his helmet up, showing his glare.

"Uh, super cute, sir" Zuko said.

"Very cute." Sokka added.

"Completely adorable." You finished with cherries on top.

The guard walked towards the prisoner. "You didn't bow when I walk by, Chit-sang."

"What? That's not a prison rule." He was very confused.

The guard leaned up and stuck in face in front of the man, Chit-sang. "Do it!"

Chit-sang stood his ground as he glared down on the smaller man. "Make me." And with that, the guard started to walk away, only to suddenly use fire bending to burn the prisoner.

Chit-sang quickly redirected the fire to defend him self. The guard then clicked his tongue and shook his head. "Fire bending is prohibited. Your going to the cooler."

The guard then pointed to Sokka. "You there! Help me take him in!"

Sokka stood straighter as he called called and pointed to. He leaned over to you and Zuko. "Meet me back here in an hour."

You nodded as discreetly as you could. After the whole fiasco, some of the guards were allowed on a break. You and Zuko went off into some kind of cafeteria to grab something to eat.

"Hey! New guys! I know it's a prison rule to keep your head gear on at all times, but your allowed a break." One of the guards, who was sitting at a table, said.

"Really?" You deflated your shoulders. "Thanks spirits." You rolled your head as you took off your helmet, your arrow not showing thanks to your bangs and your bandage on your forehead.

"But what if something happens? I need to be prepared just in case someone tries to attack me." Zuko says, and this makes the guards laugh.

"Give him a week and he'll loosen up." A female guard chuckled.

"Can I ask you three veterans a few questions about the prison?" Zuko asked as he sat down.

"No, your not allowed the date the females guard." The lady-guard said, rolling her eyes, but smiling none the less.

"And trust me, you don't want to." The other guard said, and that made you laugh. The lady also threw an empty cup at him, which made you laugh more.

"No, it's not about that. You know who the prison hold some of the most dangerous fire-benders?" Zuko asks as they nod. "What about war-prisoners?"

"How do we tell Sokka?" Zuko adjusted the helmet on his head as you put your own back on.

"We have to tell him how it is. His dad isn't here. We have to try and figure out a way to get off this island." You say, walking with him out the door.

You both walked side by side in the best guard-kind of way you could. The prison guards told you that they do keep war-prisoners, but no water-tribe prisoners have arrived at all. Sokka's father wasn't here.

"What?!" Sokka's shoulders deflated and his face fell. "Are you sure? Did you double check?"

"Sokka, I'm sorry, but your dad isn't here." You place your hand on his back. We flew all this way out here for nothing, and Sokka still didn't know where his dad was.

"No." Sokka scoffed, running his hands threw his hand and walking towards the balcony. 'No!"

"I'm really sorry, Sokka..."
"So we came all this way for nothing!"

"Ah...what would uncle say?" Zuko start, placing his hand on his chin. I slowly retreated my hand from Sokka's back and stared at him as he came up with some utter wacky metaphor. "Sometimes, clouds have two sides, a dark and a light, and then a silver lining in-between. It's like a silver sandwich. So, when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."

Sokka's face suddenly lit up and he straightened his back as he caught sight of something. "Maybe we haven't failed at all!"

Zuko looked confused, not quite understanding how his words got to Sokka, as they made no sense to him. "That's the spirit! I can't believe that word, I had no idea what I was saying..."

"No, what you said made no sense at all." Sokka brushed off Zuko, but pointed to a prisoner. "But, look! It's Suki!"

"Suki!?" You rushed to the railing and leaned over, following Sokka's finger to see the girl. "Ahh! It's Suki!"
You were oddly excited to see the girl. You were happy she survived Azula's attack when she freed Appa, so you had a lot of new-found respect for her.

"Who's Suki?" Zuko asked, leaning the railing as well and peering at the girl.

"She's the leader of the Kyoshi Warrior's." You lean your elbow on the railing, glancing at Sokka for a moment. "Sokka is also in love with her."

At first, Sokka just sighed as he relaxed his hands into his head, but then he shot back up and gave you the stink eye. 

"Just speaking facts, brother."