Wrap Around

You had managed to sneak on to the royal island. And with you luck, the day of the black sun was today. You hadn't done as much damage as you hoped you would by this time, and you knew Aang would be here today, so you had to make sure things were going well.

It was dawn when you broke into the prison. The place was strangely quiet, not enough guards at all. You couldn't believe this was a royal prison, it was so...unprofessional. And that was when you heard a scream.

Acting as quick as you could, you shot up the stairs as quick as you could and busted through a door, and the thing you least expected was standing right in front of you. It was Iroh, but not just Uncle Iroh, no. This...this thing was buff. Iroh held a guard by his collar, turning over at you with a fierce look on his face, but he both dropped the guard and the look on his face when he saw you.

"My goodness, y/n! What a lovely surprise." He smiled at you as he bowed. This 60 old year old man was shirtless and was gatekeeping the most muscle you've ever seen on a person. "Apologies for my clothing...or we'll, lack there of."

"Umm..." you only just looked at the cell Iroh must have gotten out of. It was bent like noodles. "Did you...break out by hand?"

"Yes I did! But I must hurry, more gaurds could be on their way." Iroh smiled as he ran pats you. "You may follow me if you wish."

You didn't hesitate. He bent metal without using any bending, following him was your best option. You did do a few favours and blow some of the guards back to where they came.

"I do not mean to intrude, but, why are you alone? The young Avatar was terribly injured the last time we met." Iroh was such a sweet old man.

"Uh, yeah." You cleared your throat. "Funny story."

And you ended up telling Iroh everything. And it was safe to say, he didn't think it as a funny story. Once your were far enough away from the prison and near some kind of burnt forest place, you both took a pause.

"Y/n, it may seem like an easy way to rid yourself from situations where you fell like you are doing wrong, but staying with the ones you love and those who love you can only make you stronger." Iroh gives you his wisdom.

"But they shouldn't even know me, I shouldn't even be alive right now-"

"Don't talk yourself down in that way. Your are breathing! You are alive right now, but you are just not living. You are just a child forced with a heavy burden on your shoulder at too young of an age, but that should not stop you from being happy. The Avatar's Bodyguard was not someone I'd take as a person who could give in so easily."

"Iroh...I can't put him through any more danger than I already have, I've failed him and the monks." You defocus and breath slowly as you looked off to the ground.

Iroh grabs your shoulders and shakes you back. "Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Take this chance to find freedom in your life and find the joy in little things. Return back to the avatar and your friends, they probably need you more than you know."

You swallowed and blinked. Iroh looked behind you for a split moment. "I have to leave now, but take my words to heart!"

And with that he ran away, the wind picked up around you. It blew your hair in your face and when you turned around it blew backwards, your arrow showing on your forehead.

Dai Lee agents surrounded Sokka, Toph and Aang as they tried to escape. All three were ready to fight, but heavily out numbered. Toph was focused on the mass hoard of agents in front of her, but that didn't stop her from sensing a strangely familiar running pattern coming towards her and the group.