The Tale of Y/n

You woke up incredibly late and thought of how to avoid everyone for the day. You snuck into the main room, putting your ear up to the door as you heard hushed voices. Sokka was in the room, seemingly talking to himself until you heard him bring up Momo's name.

"Alright, Momo , here's my plan." Sokka clears his throat. "After Y/n leaves, we start getting her surprise birthday ready, that fancy dinner thing Katara mentioned and when she comes back, we have an enormous feast, how does that sound?"

The soft chitter of Momo speaking was faintly heard form through the door. You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose.

"But first, I gotta find out how to get her to leave until sundown..." Sokka trailed off.

At this point, you walked into the room, Sokka yelping and flying back before standing up and covering Momo's mouth as if the critter could talk.

"Hey there Y/n, how are you on this normal day?" He was so bad at this.

"Y/n?!" Aang came out of nowhere, rushing up and standing next to Sokka. "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept fine, and you?" You yawned, pretending not to know anything.

"Oh, yeah, perfect...real great..." Aang and Sokka glanced at each other for a moment before looking back to you. "So, any plans for the day?"

You looked out the window, towards the wall that separates the rich from the poor. You from Zuko. "Yeah, I might just take myself on a tour of the city, you know."

"What time will you be back? Will you be long?" Sokka raises his eyebrow, leaning forward.

You sighed, playing his little game and planning perfectly with his plan. "Yeah. I should be back around...sunset?"

"Perfect!" He threw his hands in the air, leaving you to catch Momo. "I mean, yeah, cool, what-evs."

"Uh-Huh." You rolled your eyes, grabbing your glider and going towards the door. "Don't be stupid while I'm gone!"

And with that, you took off into the sky, going up towards the clouds and hiding in them as you snuck well over the wall. To have a little fun with yourself, you closed the glider and held it close as your body slowly fell to the ground, getting faster and faster each passing second. You shifted your legs around, pointing your feet to the ground before inhaling a big breath and blowing it out, stopping you before you smashed into the ground. Dust blew like a storm at the shops around you, and before anyone could check it out, you snuck away into the alley.

You strutted your way towards the tea shop, and snuck inside. You forgot to bring a hat of some kind to hide your tattoo, so you pushed your somewhat of out-grown curtain bangs in front of your face, hiding it as best you could. Zuko was walking towards the back of the shop, getting closer to Iroh. There was barely anyone in the shop, just an old man who could barely keep his eyes open.

You moved like the wind at a silent pace towards the front of the shop and rested your head in your hands as you leaned on the counter. Zuko turned around with a tea pot in hand, made eye-contact and jumped into the air.

As he fell down, you caught the tea so it wouldn't spill on him. "Hey there, your majesty."

"What are you doing here?" Zuko quickly gets to his feet, but didn't look you in the eyes.

"Oh, so polite." You set the tea pot on the table, and slightly pushed it aside. You had to stop yourself from jumping over the counter, it would've been fun. "I was wondering if you were free today?"

"Of course he is!" Iroh stepped in, slinging an arm around his shoulder. "He's free in ten minutes!"

"Uncle, we're working." Zuko crossed his eyebrows...eyebrow.