Crystal Cave

As you finished putting the saddle on Appa so that Aang and Sokka could go do what they needed to do, you looked down to see the whole group run in to hug the water tribe boy. They looked so happy, but it hurt. 

"Okay, we love each other." Sokka smiled, patting the heads of Katara and Aang.

You jumped down, walking off the the side. "Your good to go."

You raised a hand in the air as Appa flew off. Toph went to find her mother and Katara was going to go back to the place you were staying at. You practically had a week to yourself...and Zuko was moving to the upper region to get his and Iroh's new tea shop going. You should probably tel him why you never said Aang was with you.

You went to Iroh's new tea shop, The Jasmine Dragon. A very good name if you do say so yourself. The shop had just opened, and customers were pouring in, taking up the seats. You didn't care about the seats, you just wanted to find Zuko.

You stopped at the counter and looked over, but you felt a tap on your back. You turned around and saw Zuko, but it was odd to see him so smiley.

"Y/n, good to see you!" What the hell was wrong with him.

"Umm?" This was very unlike Zuko. "Did you hit your head?"

"My nephew has been charted on a new course, one for the greater good." Iroh pops up nudging his nephew as he puts on a hat, showing he was the owner of the shop.

Turns out, after helping Appa and you escape, Zuko fell into something of a coma from making a good decision. He was more dramatic than you ever thought he could be.

"Today is a new day, and I'm ready for it." Zuko bent down and kissed your cheek, making you flare up and puff your cheeks.

You slowly looked back to Iroh, who still didn't know anything about the two of you. Zuko went to clean a table and left you with Iroh.

"Yeah so that's a thing now..." you clear your throat. "I...Uhh, I kinda have to go now however, there's a thing, and I have to be there, soo -Bye!"

There wasn't a thing, you just wanted to leave. You started to walk towards the door, but you froze, seeing the water tribe girl with Momo on her shoulders. You dove behind a table, shocking the customers. You apologised and waited for Katara to move. She definitely saw Iroh and Zuko.

You faced forward, sighing before dashing off after her. You didn't know where she went, so your first choice was to the place Ba Sing Se gave you, but she wasn't there. Smacking your forehead, you raced towards the palace steps and Barthes through the doors.

The King wasn't sitting on his throne, but rather some of the Kyoshi warriors. Suki had to be among them, and you thought she would be...but.

"Please, where is Katara? The water tribe girl, there's been a misunderstanding." You say all within one breath as you skidded to a stop before them.

The one in the centre stood up, followed by the two girls on either side of her. "Don't worry, all is perfectly understood."

Your eyes widened at Azula's voice, and you instantly got into a stance. "Where is Katara?"

They didn't answer you, but the more friendly faced girl ran up to you, doing all sorts of tricks with her body and cartwheeling. It was Ty Lee. You blew her away, knocking her back to the door so you could have some time to fight the other two.

The knife girl ran up to you, throwing knives, but you diverted them back to her and went for Azula, trying to throw her off her feet. She jumped and punched the air, a shot of blue fire streaming at you. You bent your back further than it should go as the flames casted just over you.