1

He strode over the sidewalk. The scorching summer sun was so hot that it almost melted people. In less than ten minutes, his white shirt was plastered to his perspiring back, revealing a sleek, lean body

With wide shoulders and long legs, his physique was comparable to male models but is five hundred times more masculine than any makeup wearing male model. In fact there was no trace of any kind of artificial enhancements on his body. His five features were rough. His eyebrows were strong, his skin was lightly tanned and the stubble on his face made him look like he hadn’t shaved for three days when in fact he had shaved just this morning. If someone suddenly looked at him, that person was likely to get scared.

“ Security detail?” When she had first met him, Song Yu Shan did not even know what the meaning of the word was. Then she asked directly, “ Why does he look so fierce? Is he really a personal security officer?”

The person who was the subject of the conversation found her questions ridiculous and stupid. From that moment onwards, he had concluded she was just a dumb bimbo who was only worried about the latest fashion on shoes, purses and clothes

This had happened more than a month ago. And in that one month, Xiang Yu had seen no reason to change his opinion about her.

As soon as he had finished his mandatory military service , he was immediately offered a position in the security company that his father’s old friend ran. Xiang Yu did not say much. He didn’t even ask what his salary would be. He just agreed. After all this friendship between the two men was not a day or two old. As far ago as he could remember, the two men had been extremely close. Thus uncle did not have any sons and treated Xiang Yu like his own son

He had majored in Software Engineering and it was quite obvious that he would get many jobs in the Science parks and high tech companies. As a system engineer in a security company, though he wasn’t treated badly, he was clearly overqualified.

But there was one more deciding factor apart from his dad’s old friendship which made him take up  this job.

That was… the uncle’s daughter Shui Xin was also in the company. She was working as the secretary in the finance department.

Whenever he thought of Shui Xin, his irritation , as if heated by the overhead sun, rose in his body. And of course there was the annoying Song Yu Shan.

How does one describe Song Yu Shan?

Could you simply call her a ‘spoilt rich girl’ or should you also list all her faults – such as arrogance, capriciousness, petulance, no brain, no common sense, wasteful..

Yes , wasteful, this was a very important thing to point out.

His footsteps quickened as he clutched the stack of papers in his hand.

As he walked down the bustling East street, passing the pedestrians, he came to the door of a boutique. The shop was small but well decorated. He opened the door and strode in. As expected, Song Yu Shan was inside. She was wearing something very wired. Her normal dress sense was something he never appreciated, but today her dress was even more outre.

On her upper body, she was only wearing something that looked like a pink and lace bra, revealing a beautiful and attractive midriff. On her lower body, she was wearing a thick plaid skirt in green with a huge silver pin dangling near her thigh.

On her feet, she wore a pair of golden heels nearly three and a half feet high, The heels were as thin as chopsticks and could be used as a hidden weapon. He couldn’t help lift an eyebrow in question at her attire. It seemed that Song Yu Shan’s aesthetic sense had really been distorted.