9

Xiang Yu was exhilarated that everything had progressed just like he had planned. But Song Yu Shan clearly had other thoughts..

The day after they made love for the first time, he went to work in a joyous mood. The kind of pure male satisfaction he felt was indescribable. He knew she would probably feel tired and a bit sore, although she was unwilling to admit it. But he was a bit worried. Only a few hours later, he wanted to hug and caress her again. Therefore, in the afternoon, he took an hour off to go home and see her

He surmised she would probably be still in bed. He couldn’t really blame her. Last night, this morning, on the bed, in the bathroom…how could she sustain her energy with such wild plunder when it was the first time of her? As he thought about her, his lips curled into an unconscious smile and there was a gentle expression on his handsome face. If he could see himself in the mirror, he would probably scare himself with the caring expression on his face. He had never known that sex could be so perfect, so fascinating.

As soon as he unlocked the door, he walked briskly to the master bedroom. This morning, he had left her in the middle of the big bed. After kissing for a long time, she had mildly protested and he had left her, smiling, as she slipped back to sleep.

But now.., the room was empty.

The pillows and bedsheet had been messed up by the two people in the throes of passion. Now they had been carefully tidied. The clothes that had been carelessly thrown to the floor had been picked up. His room looked exactly the way it had been before the tryst. In other words, it was empty.

“ Shan Shan?” he smiled and called out. There was no response. He frowned and looked around. There was no one ! No one! Song Yu Shan had left. She had even cleaned the bathroom. To put it simply, it looked like she had never been there. But the memory of their ecstasy deep within was certainly true. Xiang Yu was very sure that last night and this morning, in his arms, under his body, pressed against the side of the bathtub, Song Yu Shan was clearly willing, eager and had responded enthusiastically.

Then why was she behaving this way ? Her sudden disappearance without telling him anything felt like the old tricks of the heroine in a melodrama who had been wronged. He felt a strong sense of anxiety in his heart. He had to find her now!

Monday was the weekly off in the library, so she would not be in the library. There was no phone at her residence and the mobile phone had been turned off.  Xiang Yu felt his head aching. He realised that the time for his afternoon meeting was approaching, so he was forced to hand over his search mission to  Miss Hu

“ Call me when you find her”, he instructed her. M

Miss Hu was a bit confused. “ But don’t you have a meeting now?”

He only looked at her with a ‘so what if I am’ expression. Miss Hu, who was extremely perceptive, immediately lowered her eyes. In reality, she actually wanted to laugh out loud, but she didn’t dare. She bit her lips and tried to hold back the laughter. The wise and serious extraordinarily talented young boss was actually not a workaholic or cold-hearted. For the object of his affections, he was as soft hearted as any normal man. From the United State to Taiwan, Hu Qioalan was the most effective assistant to Xiang Yu. Even after retruning to Taiwan, she had chosen to remain by his side. As long as it was anything other than official business, she would always get the instruction, “Ask Miss Song if she likes it.”

In the company, Mr Xiang Yu was the one who took all decisions, whether big or small. But anything outside work, whether it was the material of the sofa or the colour of the bathroom towel, it was always “Ask Miss Song.”

And now, he was so worried. Love should be like this. Hu Qiolan smiled and promised her master she would get to the bottom of this very soon.

Miss Hu’s efficiency was really not overrated. After two hours and forty five minutes, she found Song Yu Shan. After receiving a call from her, Xiang Yu looked at the senior managers who were in the meeting with him. Ofcourse it was not possible for him to immediately end the meeting and rush out of the meeting room. How would that go down with these people ! After all, he was the President of the Asia Pacific region! So he continued the meeting for another twenty minutes before he ended it. The meeting ‘only’ ended an hour earlier than scheduled.