Chapter 7

Author's Note: Hey guys! It took me so long to come up with ideas for this chapter. I literally spent an entire day writing this one. But in the end, I'm really proud of it. I'm pretty sure my inner perv came out towards the end, and I hope it isn't too over the top (nothing graphic or anything), and I hope it brings you tears from laughter (Poor Nialler X)). Well, enjoy! --Ekat =D

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            It’s been almost two months since the whole Twitcam episode, and the gang and I have been spending as much time together as possible. Especially since this is the last week the boys have off. You can really see it in Niall’s eyes that he doesn’t want to leave Zackary and I. Him going back to work gives him a bitter sweet feeling. He gets to do what he loves, but at the same time, he’s not here with Zackary and I. Even though he’ll be spending the next couple of months working at the studio twenty minutes away, Niall’s not good with separation. If you thought he was protective over me, you should see the way he is with Zack. He’s usually alright as long as he has one of us with him; but if neither one of us are by his side, it’s like he has a panic attack. You ever attend a sleepover, and your mum calls your friend’s mum every fifteen minutes to make sure you’re alright? Well, that’s Niall.

            A few weeks ago, the girls and I decided to have a girl’s night in, and kicked all the boys out. Zackary stayed with me, and Niall went to hang out with the boys. I kid you not when I say he called at least four times every hour. It was always the same questions too. After the third time, I placed the phone on speaker phone, and mouthed the whole conversation for the girls, mocking Niall in the process. Then there was the time when we were watching a movie, and when he called, I answered, and then hung up. I mean come on, who answers the phone while watching a movie. We all groaned, but I answered anyway. Turns out, he thought that some murderer snuck into our house, and was threatening to kill us unless I hung up the phone. For that remark, I turned to El, and smacked my head on her shoulder multiple times. I love that boy, but sometimes I wonder if blonde is his natural hair color.

            With all of this being said, right now we’re on our way to meet up with the guys, and then walk around London. Even though it feels like we’ve all lived here forever, sometimes it’s just nice to go out, and see the sights. With it being a school day, we aren’t exactly expecting to see too many fans. We contemplated at first on whether or not to bring Zackary, or have my mum babysit him. But seeing as how the fans already know about him, and have been really supportive, I don’t mind bringing him in public anymore. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not standing there, throwing him in everybody’s face saying “Oh look at my adorable baby; isn’t he the cutest baby you’ve ever seen?” That’s just really obnoxious. Although, he is adorable, and the cutest baby I’ve ever seen. Does me being his mother make me biased? Eh, oh well.

            “Babe, are you ready?” Niall called from downstairs. Niall was getting the diaper bag and everything ready for our trip. I was surprised at how prepared Niall was. Normally, I have to get on his case about packing, but he was the first one to jump at it. While he was doing that, I was feeding Zack one more time before we left.

            “Yeah, just finishing up,” I called back. I dressed Zackary in the onesie that everyone bought for Niall for Christmas, knowing it would make him happy. And what a surprise that I walk down the stairs to see Niall’s wearing his ‘Proud to Be a Dad’ t-shirt.

            “There’s my little guy,” Niall cheered, grabbing Zack from my arms. I grabbed the keys, and we headed out the door.

Harry’s P.O.V.