Chapter 22

Author's Note: Hey guys. Make sure to check the note at the end of the chapter. Also, I'm still looking for One Direction Hybrid stories. If you know of any, shoot me a message or post on my profile... pretty much anything. I hope you enjoy this chapter, and share a few laughs. Let me know what you think. --Ekat =)

---

Niall’s P.O.V.

            Ahh, I finally got Zackary down for his nap, and Alex decided to take a snooze a little while ago. I hate in when Alex gets sick. Granted, this is the first time besides pregnancy, but still. She looks absolutely miserable…gorgeous, but miserable. I just want to see that smile that brightens up my day. Maybe this little power nap will do her some good. She’s been up since three in the morning puking her brains out, so I know she hasn’t gotten much sleep. At least now she’ll be able to rest…or so I thought.

            “Where the hell are you Horan?” an oh-so familiar voice shouts into our home. Ugh, I just got the rest of the house down for a nap, and now I have to get rid of these people before anyone wakes up. Why the hell didn’t I lock the door?

            “Are you out of your fucking mind?” I whisper-shout to El, Dani, and Perrie as I quietly march down the stairs to see them standing in the living room with their arms crossed over their chests.

            “Look, you’re lucky we don’t skin you right here and now,” Perrie says, walking over to me, and poking me in the chest with every word she says.

            “What the hell did I do?” I ask, pushing her poker away.

            “You got our best friend pregnant,” Dani replies, looking at me as though it were information that I should have known.

            “She’s not pregnant,” I enlighten them… well, I tried.

            “Yeah right, like we’re going to believe that,” El laughs out, ignoring my request to be quiet so Alex and Zackary don’t wake up. “Seriously, where is she and what is she doing?”

            “She’s right here, and she’s wondering why her pain in the ass friends are being so loud when my son and I are trying to sleep,” Alex coughs out, slugging her way down the stairs. My poor baby.

            The three girls run over to her, and wrap her up in a tight hug. Then they turn to me, and shoot daggers at me with their eyes. Geez, why can’t anybody believe me when I say that she’s not pregnant. Yeah we have unprotected sex because we’re not afraid to become parents again, but Alex knew, and I now know that she’s not pregnant.

            “Get off of me,” Alex says, throwing the girls to the ground. “I don’t want to get you guys sick too.”

            “Lexi, it’s okay,” El says, getting back up, and rubbing a comforting hand on her shoulder. “We know you’re pregnant, so you don’t have to hide it from us anymore.”

            “Guys, I’m not pregnant,” Alex responds, waving her hands in the air. That probably wasn’t such a good idea since she became a little dizzy. I walked over to steady her as she held onto her head to make the headache go away. She shot me a look of thanks, and I smiled in response.

            “At least take this pregnancy test,” Dani said, making a box appear out of thin air.

            “I’m not taking it because I know I’m not pregnant,” Lexi said, emphasizing on the word not. She’s getting a little cranky, not that I can blame her. I would be to if my best friends decided to wake me up from a peaceful nap after I feel like shit. That’s why I don’t like being sick… it’s like the hangover that never goes away.