Chapter 23

Author's Note: Hey guys! I just want to thank you for all of your support over the last few days. It's amazing how if I ask for a little favor, you guys go above and beyond my request. I ask for a hundred reads in an hour, you more than triple that. But I guess that's the power of Directioners! So I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter. I just finished it, and I had a blast writing it. There are a few funny moments, and A LOT of sass. Let me know what you think! --Ekat =)

---

Liam’s P.O.V.

            “I can’t believe she did that!” Louis ranted through the studio. Needless to say, we weren’t getting much work done today. Not only that, but the boys were starting to give me a headache. “Doesn’t she have any idea how worried she made us? When she told us she was pregnant, I was about to reach through that screen and strangle the leprechaun.”

            “Louis, calm down mate,” Zayn instructed, placing a calming, but firm hand on his shoulder.

            “Don’t tell me to calm down,” Louis says, continuing his outburst. “What she did was cruel, don’t you think Liam?”

            Great, bring me into this why don’t you.

            “Actually Lou, if you think about it, you can’t really blame her,” I say, shrugging my shoulders. That obviously wasn’t what Louis wanted to hear. From the look in his eyes, you would think he was going to hurt me more than Niall. To say his glare was intense was putting it mildly. Although, to be fair, even Harry and Zayn were looking at me weirdly.

            “Umm, where’s the real Liam, because I want Daddy Direction back,” Louis said, waving his hand in front of my face frantically. “Why the hell are all of the responsible ones acting like little kids?”

            You want to see Daddy Direction; then Daddy Direction is what you’re going to get. You better watch your step young Tommo, because I’m not in the mood to deal with your bullshit right now.

            “Louis, can you please shut the fuck up for two minutes?” I shout, shocking everyone in the room. “First of all, you’re the one that’s acting like a child.”

            “But she tricked us,” Louis pointed out.

            “You mean after she tried telling us the truth about a hundred times?” I asked sarcastically. Yeah, that shut him up. “Yeah, it was a low blow to trick us with something that serious, but quite honestly, we deserved it.”

            “He’s right Lou,” Zayn said, backing me up. “Now Lexi probably thinks we don’t trust her, and it’s going to take a while to get that trust back.”

            “Try being me,” Harry points out, finally speaking up. Come to think of it, he hasn’t said much of anything. “I’m her own flesh and blood. Even though I didn’t say anything against her in that Skype call, I didn’t exactly stand up for her either. I do this every time! Every time something major happens in her life, I always either lecture her on what a poor decision it is, or I completely take myself out of the situation. This is just like what happened with her and Tom.”

            “Bite your tongue Styles!” Zayn hissed. Now here’s where Zayn’s protective instincts are going to come in. After Harry and Louis, Zayn was the next in line to show a strong hatred for the guy. I know that makes Niall and I seem as though we didn’t care, but that’s not true at all. We’re just the nonviolent type. Although, I don’t know if I can really talk about Niall that way after he punched the guy in the middle of the mall. “Everybody makes mistakes, but it’s how you cope with the situation afterwards that makes the difference.”