Chapter 28

Author's Note: Finally, it's the chapter you have all been waiting for since the first book. It's been 77 chapters, but finally in the 78th, it's finally here...the proposal. :D Guys, I want to thank you so much for all of your support, and all of your help in making this story so popular. I seriously couldn't have done ANY of it without you. Your words of kindness only encourage me to write more and more. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but you should see how giddy I get just from reading your comments. It makes all of this worth it. So without further stalling, here's the newest update; please tell me what you think! --Ekat =)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            I woke up around noon, and noticed that Niall wasn’t next to me. This wasn’t exactly surprising since it was the afternoon. Nonetheless, I still couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed that I didn’t wake up in his arms, or even see him in bed. I was even surprised that Zackary’s cries didn’t wake me up. I used to be such a morning person until Zack was born. Now I just sleep when I can, and for as long as I can. How sad is that? But a little part of me got excited when I saw a letter lightly taped to Niall’s pillow with my name on it.

Alex,

I had some things that I had to do today, but don’t worry, because I will see you later. Don’t hate me for this, but I’m letting Harry and Louis babysit Zackary for the day while you enjoy sleeping in. I know you’re probably asking yourself what I was thinking, but they wouldn’t shut up until I agreed to let them watch our little pride and joy. I tried to say no at first, but then Louis slapped me across the face…which really hurt, and I expect you to kiss and make better later ;). Anyways, since they’ll be with Zackary all day, Zayn and Liam said that they were going to spend the day with you…have fun with that. Honestly, I would have asked the girls to come around, and take you shopping or something, but they’re out of town. El went back home for two weeks to spend some time with her family (which might explain why Louis was extra sassy this morning). Danielle on the other hand had to get back to X-Factor since the show’s starting back up again while Perrie had to leave for some Little Mix business. Looks like you’re stuck with just us boys for the next couple of weeks. I for one will not complain, seeing as how that means I have less people to compete with to spend some time with my girl. Try your best not to mention anything about the girls being gone though. Liam and Zayn are taking it really hard since Dani and Perrie will be gone for a lot longer. Oh, and I should probably mention that we’re going on a date tonight. I picked out your clothes already, and I expect you to be ready by six. Liam and Zayn know what you’re wearing, and where I’ve hidden the clothes away. Oh, but don’t try hitting them up for information, because they don’t have any idea of what I have planned. Nice try love! ;)

Until then my love,

Nialler xx

            He’s such a little shit sometimes. But, he’s a little shit that knows me so well. He also knows how to make me laugh. Ugh, I should probably get up, and try to make the best of what’s left of the day. I’d hate to have a lazy day of sleeping in bed, and then get dressed, meet Niall on this amazing date that he has planned out, and fall asleep from being tired, and not doing a damn thing all day. And seeing as how it’s after twelve o’clock in the afternoon, I was surprised to walk downstairs, and find Liam and Zayn sitting on my living room couch, playing video games. When they spotted me as I climbed down the staircase, they paused their game, and turned all of their attention towards me.

            “It’s about time you got up,” Zayn scolded.

            “Yeah, if you were asleep any longer, I think I would have had to start worrying,” Liam joked.