Chapter 8

A/N: Hey guys! Well as promised, here is a new chapter. I really hope you guys enjoy it. I couldn't help but laugh while writing it, and I hope you laugh too. Also, if you haven't already, check out my new story: "Leave Me Alone". It's also a Nialler story. Enjoy the new chapter! --Ekat =)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            We were walking around the park, and having a good time. Except for the fact that the boys wouldn’t stop bothering Niall about what I said to him back at Harry’s flat… bastards.

            “Come on Niall, what did Alex say?” Louis whined like a child. Ugh, at least he’s happy again. It killed me to see him so lost during the week I told him he couldn’t see Zack.

            “Well…” Niall said, a cheeky grin present on his face. When he looked in my direction, I shot him my meanest flare, and he could sense my feelings with that stare. “I don’t think Alex would appreciate it if I told secrets that should be shared between couples.”

            “Well the only one here that’s not a couple is Harry,” Liam pointed out. I just rolled my eyes as everyone laughed. I don’t know if I like this cheeky Liam. “So spill Horan.”

            I started squirming, and Niall was enjoying every second of it. I guess this was his idea of revenge. He knows how much I hate other people knowing about our intimate details. And I wasn’t exactly thrilled about me saying that I wish there weren’t other people in the middle of Harry’s living room, and him using my words against me. I just hope that he knows that if he says anything, things won’t end well for him.

            “I don’t know,” Niall teased. “What do you think Alex?”

            I motioned him over to me with my hand, and he happily walked over to me, leaving the girls to watch Zackary.

            “Yes?” he asked, trying to play it off like he doesn’t know what I want. When he saw the look on my face, and saw that I wasn’t in a playful mood, he laughed. “Sorry babe.”

            “Oh you will be if you don’t shush yourself,” I said with a playful glare.

            “What will happen if I don’t?” he whispered into my ear while wiggling his eyebrows up and down. I wanted to laugh at him, but I know I have to keep my cool.

            “You know that thing that we did to create Zackary?” I whispered back. He looked a little taken back, but nodded, a slight blush creeping on his cheeks. “Tell them what I said I wanted to do, and what we did won’t be happening for a very, very long time.”

Harry’s P.O.V.

            “What do you think they’re talking about?” Eleanor asked.

            “I have no idea,” Zayn commented. “But something tells me that Niall’s going to be screwed no matter what he says.”