Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction and is not meant to represent ATEEZ members as individuals. Names, characters, places, events and incidents taking place is a product of the writer's (my) imagination used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead may or may not be a coincidence. 

This story may contain some instances of homophobia so proceed at your own risk.

These opinions and writing are not meant to defame, purge, humiliate and/or injure anyone should they decide to act upon or reuse any of the content disclosed in any of my published works or comments. This notice has been posted by the author, to protect herself against litigation in the unlikely event that any of my published words or comments are misconstrued and/or manipulated by anyone.  

Story credits: 

Disclaimer credits: invaluable_me

This involves multiple dimensions so I will I try to simply the universe as clear as possible in the chapter. Like ATEEZ has HALATEEZ, this book will contain PIRATEEZ. If you ask why, all I can say is read the book to understand why.

(Btw if you're here for oneus, onewe and stray kids, I'll say that they are only side characters so read at your own risk.)