Ch-10: I Trusted You

A/N: It's another chapter with a lot of dialogues. Mostly friendly gossip. Might be boring.

I turned into Kim Misoo and looked at my reflection. I was used to this body in the matter of week. How would I adjust back to the couch potato I was?

I dressed back into Minsoo and went out to see Captain giving me a stare.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked.

"Nothing. How does it feel to live on a pirate ship?"

"Hmm. It feels more like a merchant ship to be honest."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, it feels nice. It doesn't really match my idea of a pirate ship. I thought it would be scarier."

"What kinda scary?"

"Trust me, you don't want to know."

"Ok sure" he said as I left the room.

I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Wonyoung was multiplying the flour.

"What's today's dish?"

"Roti and Daal."

That's a dish that's very unlikely of any K-Pop idol to make. I don't remember teaching him either. Wooyoung doesn't come often into the kitchen these days since me and Wonyoung took over the kitchen. Wonyoung is Wooyoung but why would he choose this? Doesn't he usually make meat?

"You know to make them?

"Of course!"

"When's your birthday?" I asked cautiously. "No, what's Wooyoung's birthday?"

"Why are you suddenly asking me this? Why would I not know my birthday?"

"Are you really Wooyoung?"

"Of course!"

"Then when's his birthday?"

"7th November obviously."

Oh dear. Wonyoung is not Wooyoung. She's the actual Wonyoung. The Yoon sibling Wonyoung, the maknae of the Yoon family, Wonyoung. No wonder she's been using her power so casually, she's been using it for 100 years.

"You do realise that's Hongjoong's birthday right?"

"Wait, no it's 28th November-"

"It's 26th November. It's ok, I know you're not Wooyoung, I won't tell anyone."

"The only one you don't need to tell is Hongjoo."

"What do you mean only Hongjoo? Wait the others-"

"Yup, we're the originals."

"Then why did Sangeun do that this morning."

"I guess she's more convincing than me."

"I trusted you-"

"How did I break your trust?"

"Well maybe not mine. I didn't really know Mingi, Wooyoung and San but Hojung trusted you."

"Oh really? When you both came here on the ship, that wasn't me. That was your so called Wooyoung."

"Wait, so I came to know you as Wooyoung but by the course of time you just became Wonyoung?"

"Yes, I came back to my original self on the day we went to Pidal. I'm not sure how long ago the others got themselves back."

"So when we cooked on the first day and stuff you were Wooyoung but the day we went to Pidal you found yourself to be yourself?"

Wake Up | ATEEZ Pirate AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें