Ch-6: I Got A Pony Tail

A/N: I thought wattpad had a word limit of 2k words so I've been keeping my chapters short. The upcoming chapters will be longer than my previous chapters.  

Google being unreliable again

Google being unreliable again........Most of this chapter is dialogues so it might be a little boring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a potassium permanganate coloured flash from my body and then what happened was something I did not expect. 

My body suddenly grew smaller, my hair grew longer, the red strands turned black and my inner hair turned pink. When they said pink highlights in female form, I expected something like Yeji in Loco like I previously said but here I was looking like Lisa from Lovesick girls except I had those white parts as pink. Both of those were after 2019 though. The length was more than Winter's short hair from Next Level. As a conclusion I looked like Ryujin from Dalla Dalla with pink locks.

Hongjoong was beyond shock but the reaction didn't last long because soon a dolphin scream was heard across the deck. We moved there to find a shirtless Wooyoung standing with his hands covering his mouth looking at another slim woman in loose clothes sitting on his bed. She had black hair with silver locks like how I had pink. It could be only one person- Hongjoo.

We are half-twins. We have similar powers. If we have powers do the others too? All of us have the same father. It had to be his power but we have never seen him. Minhee, Wonyoung and Sangeun must be having some powers which I'm unaware of.

"Did you sleep with a woman without telling us again?" Seonghwa asked.

"No, I didn't sleep with him." Hongjoo panicked.

Did he just say 'again'? Yup, definitely Wooyoung's character in most books but this was a little too blunt. He wouldn't in a situation like this. Definitely not with Hongjoo. We had to hear his side of the story.

"Captain, why are you with a woman? Where is Hojung and Minsoo?"

"Here!" we answered.

Everyone looked at us with confused faces including Minhee, Wonyoung and Sangeun. Of course, it was their first night of seeing this too.

"So it happened to you too?" I asked.

"Mmm. I didn't know this is what it meant."

"What are you both talking about?" asked Yeosang.

"I'm Minsoo but Misoo."

"And I'm Hojung but Hongjoo."

"And that makes no sense." said Jongho.

"We're shape shifter but we're also like Cinderella." I said as I made ponytail with my hair.

"We just forgot to deactivate it for a while." Hongjoo said.