Ch-4: I'm Good at All Positions

A/N: This chapter when I was writing became a little longer than I expected.... it's almost double the size of the other chapters so I've divided it in two chapters. So the next chapter might be shorter than usual.

 So the next chapter might be shorter than usual

"Cause I'm the one that completes you." 

There was dead silence in the room. I tried to make it sound less weird by repeating myself and saying 'you guys' instead of 'you' but before I could I heard a giggle. Not any regular giggle, it was that Satanic giggle that Hongjoong uses before he starts rapping his verses. Hojung looked terrified of the impact his giggle could have. ATEEZ demon line member indeed.

"You can talk well. We might use you for negotiations if we get caught by the Navy." Hongjoong added.

"So does that mean we're part of the crew?" asked Hojung.

"Yes"

"Thank you so much Hongjoong!"

"You know my name?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure that's what the sand brown one called you."

"You called me blond first and now you're calling me ash brown. Pick one."

"Then I'd pick sand brown."

"Can you guy please not fight?" Hojung asked.

"I don't think it's a fight." Yeosang said. "It's a drama."

"We still get to live here right?" Wonyoung asked.

"Yes, yes, you're not going anywhere." answered an excited San.

"Can we eat now?" Sangeun asked. 

That was the first time he, wait not again, she spoke up. I knew Sangeun was cute and all but it was so weird seeing pirateez whipped for her. Like even San was whipped by her cuteness. I guess that's what being San means.
Everyone made way for her and eventually we all ate. Somehow they were more interested in Wonyoung and Sangeun than we twins or Minhee. Sus.

An hour had passed since we ate and we started organizing the rooms. When Yunho said there were a dozen rooms, I thought they were inhabitable not multiple dungeons. Most of the rooms were filled with bugs, cobwebs, storage units, maps, weapons, rum and day to day items like garments. To be believe that a room existed like this despite Seonghwa being a clean-freak meant two things; one they were good at keeping secrets from Seonghwa and two they never thought someone would actually join them. The second part's kinda sad though. They'd have to do everything in this huge ship. 

In the end we decided to share rooms. Minhee and Yunho were partners, Seonghwa said he was going to sleep alone and so did Jongho. Wooyoung wanted to share the room with Wonyoung but the other member straight out denied it (probably because of his flirty nature in fan fics) so Yeosang said he'd share with her but they fought over that too and she ended up with San while Yeosang ended up with Sangeun. Wooyoung and Hojung shared and as well for me there was another fight.