Ch-5: Eat Your Veggies If You Don't Wanna Cry

A/N: Double update cause my exams are over!!!

"Then Hongju shall be the boatswain, Wonyoung the second cook, Minsoo the cooper and would our lovely ladies be the deckhand?"

"Minhee would be better at trade. She can bargain very well." said Wonyoung.

"That I can not assure you until we reach land so for now you both are going to be the deckhands." said Mingi.

I'll give the author credit for designing the place. They are a freaking genius. This isn't a pirate ship, it's a freaking cruise. It had a spa, in built bathrooms for all rooms and electronic devices that didn't need electricity. The devices I used for cooking in the morning were all solar appliances. They even had a solar heater in the bathrooms and solar cooker for rice. Guess what? They even had a solar refrigerator but PIRATEEZ weren't as smart as the author because they chose to store alcohol in barrels at the basement instead of the fridge. I could be dumb though because I don't know how alcohol works so I'm calling them dumb but not smart would be the right word.
PIRATEEZ definitely next gen leaders in energy conservation.

At dinner I asked if we could change partners again. I wasn't comfortable with the idea that my sisters had to share rooms with another man so we changed again. I definitely a person who argues a lot and Yeosang literally love it. He just came sat and started eating the pomegranates like popcorn. Minhee and Sangeun shared a room, Yeosang and Mingi shared a room. Wonyoung said she'd sleep alone so Jongho had to clean a room in and make it inhabitable with our help of course. Wooyoung and my roommates didn't change. Seonghwa still slept alone.

We decided to talk about our profiles at 1 am so that we could discuss in peace without the pirateez. Before that I had to tell Hongjoong the truth. It felt wrong to betray him after he chose to shelter us. Technically we earned it but that's not the point I was trying to make. I said I needed to talk to him and he told me to meet him in his room at 9.50pm. I asked him why he wanted such a specific time but he said it's pirate business.

Me being me came 5 minutes late and he seemed pretty annoyed about it. Things what to not do before meeting Hongjoong regarding vegetables- be late. I didn't want to talk to him when the mood was bad but I didn't have a choice.

"You wanted to tell me something?" Hongjoong asked.

"Yes, I wanted to let you know that actually I put vegetables in the sambaar earlier."

"I'm sorry, I think I didn't hear you right."

"I said I put vegetables in your food. You need to have fibre in your diet and meat provides none. If you want to live long and fight healthy you need to eat your veggies."

He came close, looked at me in the eyes and said, "If YOU want to live a long life, you need to stop making me vegetables, ok?" and then turned back to his desk with maps spread out.

I didn't want to snitch but I had to say it. I was on the verge of getting fired or worse become shark food. To be honest I don't know why they say shark food when sharks actually aren't man-eaters but I'm just going with the flow.

"Did you have any sudden bowel movements today?"

"No and if I did how does it make a difference?"

"You that it means that you've been having a consisting vegetable intake right?"

He grabbed me by the collar and pushed towards a wall. I wanted to punch him back but I restrained myself since he was the one in authority. I still went close for a punch but didn't execute it well. Rather than saying I wasn't physically strong, I'd say that I didn't want to hurt him. He grabbed by the collar again and pushed me against the wall.

"Who told you that I don't like vegetables?"

"Seonghwa did. I had to ask since-"

Just then the clock struck 10pm. I felt a sudden force around me. There was a potassium permanganate coloured flash from my body and then what happened was something I did not expect. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. It's more like the leftovers from previous chapter. Have a San as an apology.

 Have a San as an apology