Ch-18: The Ship has Sunk

A/N: I never thought Chuu would leave BBC😭 I'm really sorry but it was just a huge coincidence. I just read it after publishing my chapter😭

After a good time in the ship I thought it would continue a little longer. We got a little careless I guess. I was preparing lunch and heard a loud pang. It was the sound of a pistol. Someone was shot. I immediately went down to check the barrels. I didn't see anyone at first when I opened the door. I turned and moved the boxes to find Wooyoung shot in the arm.

"Don't move. Go back!" he alarmed me.

I turned and someone with a mask tried to knock me out with the non-shooting end of the pistol. I quickly dodged it thanks to Minsoo's reflexes. I mean Minsoo's reflexes are stronger than mine so I naturally dodged it. I counter-attacked landing a soft but distracting punch on the man's face. He flew back from the damage landing on the box containing the shampoos and toilet paper. 

Falling, he grabbed a shampoo and tried to squeeze it at me but lucky for me it was sealed so nothing came out. I took this opportunity, fought for the gun in his other hand and slammed him back with the very move he tried to knock me out with. Unfortunately I couldn't give him a taste of his medicine. Wooyoung covered me from the punch he threw. Another man came out of a box with a dagger.

"How did you even-" I failed to finish my sentence and I used the covered man's arm to rotate and kicked the man who came out of the box. The two men spoke nothing during the entire fight. I told Wooyoung to go tell the others about it. I was fighting two men with only my physical strength. I didn't want to use magic, I mean if I did, I'd need to prolly pose as someone else, plus I didn't know if these men were trustworth- Wait they're not trustworthy, they're literally attacking the ship.

Then I saw who they were, there was a navy ship close by. How did no one see it close? How did the man get in the box? How did he know we would be there? It had been a few days since leaving land. How long did he wait inside waiting for the right moment to attack? I had come here a few times to patrol the place but didn't find anything suspicious....... unless they used magic.

I finally knocked them unconscious, and moved their bodies towards the deck. I saw Yeosang tending to Wooyoung's gunshot wound. He said everything was fine. 

"Hey Mingi, didn't you see the Navy Ship?"

"What Navy ship?" he asked.

"Wait you can't see it?" I asked. It was big enough to be seen by the naked eye. 

"What's the problem?" asked Yunho who was still alert from the intruder incident. 

"Mingi says he can't see the Navy ship there." I said pointing in its direction.

"What nonsense are you talking about? This isn't the time to be playing pranks Minsoo." he said staring into my soul. 

I didn't really feel small around anyone here, except Mingi and Yunho. They were the only ones taller than me here other than Seonghwa and Seonghwa wasn't really a threat to me anymore. This time with them saying that they couldn't see the ship, I felt not physically but also mentally inferior now. Was I really imagining things? I had to get it corrected with someone. 

I found Captain in his cabin (not bedroom which I technically used as mine for a good amount of time) and asked him if he could see the Navy ship. He seemed mildly infuriated and moved on deck.

"MINGI, WERE YOU SLEEPING?"

"Hongjoong, listen, I seriously can't see any Navy he's scaring us about." answered Mingi.

"I can't see it either" vouched Yunho.

"They're must be using a magic barrier which doesn't allow normal humans to see." said San.