Ch-20: Mnet Dramatic Pauses

I got up completely unaware of the incidents last night. My head felt heavy and I felt a cool, soft breeze on my chest. I shivered at the sudden impact of cold air and covered my chest touching my smooth but bare skin. Wait. Bare skin.

I was gradually figuring out my surroundings. Hongjoo on my right and Seonghwa on my left, they too were half-naked. Seonghwa sleeps half naked as a habit but Hongjoo? Why was she half-naked? What exactly happened last night?

I let out a loud yawn and stretched my arms. I grabbed the free tank top the inn was providing and found a flyer next to it. "Cooking Mega-Competition" it read. I turned to the backside and found the price. The winner was getting the cromer.

"Hongjoo, Seonghwa! I have good news!." I woke them up.

"Why, what is it?" Hongjoo asked.

"I found how to get the cromer and luckily we have the right resources."

"Where and how?" Seonghwa asked getting up, exposing his chest. 

"Umm, there's a cooking competition and the price is the cromer."

"And what's our resources?" asked Seonghwa.

"You and me!"

"Tch, you want me to cook for people who I don't know to judge me?"

"Well that's precisely my case when I joined the crew."

"No lies detected." said Hongjoo.

"Come on, you can cook for the cromer right? More entries, more the chance of winning."

"Ok. I'll do, just for the cromer."

"Yay! Now wash up." said Hongjoo getting of the soft bed. 

For the first time noticed her slightly tanned skin, healthy arms, puffed eyes and toned cheeks. Well maybe her eyes weren't always puffed, maybe it was the drink from yesterday. She looked absolutely stunning in her raw form.

"Sure, who's using the bathroom first?"

Silence. There was silence for two whole minutes. They were so comfortable with each other. Was I the only one who felt weird exposing my body? Was I supposed to comfortable? Am I very different from the author's original idea of Y/N?

"Why don't we shower together?" Hongjoo suggested.

"NO" Seonghwa and I replied in unison.

"Come on, we're 3 responsible adults, nothing is gonna go wrong."

"Ok bye, I'm showering, no one's allowed to enter."

The inn's free soap had a strong fragrance of neem. The shampoo foamed well, meaning I liked it and it was doing a great job for my hair. It had a jasmine smell. The conditioner felt pretty mid though. I didn't like the smell of the conditioner. I grabbed a towel and dried my body. I felt like I took too long in the shower because I was feeling great. I haven't had a good wash like this in a while.

"Are you done?" Seonghwa asked making me believe I really did take too long in the shower.

"Yes, I'm almost done. Just changing."

"Do it faster, we need to leave by 10."

"Why that early?"

"The registration starts at 10:30 and I thought it would be better if we went a little early since we're new to the place."

"Ok got it!" I said as I opened the door.

"Welcome princess, it's been 238649 years."

"Not funny. Anyways, don't use the conditioner, it feels old. The shampoo is amazing though, it foams really well."