Ch-8: Tch, Hairband

A/N: Sorry for making y'all wait for a week. I was busy streaming, studying and making edits. Specking of which we got a lot of concert clips. Katinys risked it all. Let's get Wonderland to 100M!!

"Captain, we've reached land." Mingi shouted at 6am.

"Ok, dock the ship. We'll get the weapons stocked and buy some garments for the ladies." Honjoong replied.

I got up due to the commotion in my male form and wanted to brush my teeth but I didn't have a brush. At least I took a nice shower. Mingi looked very excited to go to the town. I wanted to get to land too. I wanted to see how different this world was from mine. We were going to cook breakfast but Mingi told us not to. He said there was something special waiting for us on the island so we just went with it. We weren't having breakfast together so I didn't see Seonghwa thankfully.

"Come one hurry up, how long are you gonna take?" Mingi jumped.

"Just because you're going to see your parents doesn't mean we're excited too." giggled Yunho.

"So this is you hometown?" I asked.

"Yes. We don't need someone to stay in the ship for security since I'm pretty sure his parents will take care of it." said Wooyoung as we got down the ship.

"What do your parents do?" Minhee asked out of curiosity.

"My mom's the Mayor of this town so as long we're in the sea side, we're safe." answered Mingi.

We walked on the streets of Pidal. That was the name of Mingi's hometown. Saying has it that there's a red mood every month which is why the town came to be known as Pidal; Pi meaning blood and Dal mean moon. Still curious about how the author-nim knew such little korean a day ago but now knows about blood moon and stuff. It is possible that they wrote this over the time of a month or so or they may have been taking Korean lessons. Not my problem.

We were at the market place buying things. I bought 2 white shirts, 1 red shirt and 3 black pants, you know the ones that come just below the knees. Full length would be a hassle if I had to wear them in female form. After buying these dailies I finally found the 'it' outfit. It looked exactly like the outfit San wore in the Answer MV. Wait, Answer was out? Ok, anyways I bought that too. I wanted to buy the same for Hojung since it would suit his hair but I just gave up since I felt bad for their savings. I decided to give the outfit to Hojung anyways.

I went to look for Hojung and I found him talking to Seonghwa.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." Seonghwa said. "I was drunk."

"Did something happen yesterday?" Hojung asked.

"You know, the thing."

"Which thing?"

"The kiss."

"Ohh, I see."

"Please accept this as an apology." Seonghwa said handing over a hair band.

"You really think you kissed me, do you?"

"Wait, I didn't kiss you?"

"No, of course not. Why was that your first?" he chuckled.

"Then who was it?"

"Minsoo"

"You're lying."

"No I'm serious. You should be lucky you're alive."

Yes, he should be very lucky he's alive. He still thought that was Hongjoo. I was beyond hurt. I took the outfit in my hand and went to San. I linked my arms with him. I don't know why I did that.