Ch-22: Skkrrt Skkrrt

"Are you ready?"

"Yes"

I said the same spell as Yeosang and waited for something to happen. Me being the MC I am got disappointed and went to hug the closest person. Just then a path of light lit up and the marks were no more there.

Yunho, Jongho and Wooyoung rested on the floor, unconscious but not dead. The curse marks were gone and interestingly all of them had marks on different places. Yunho's was on his nape, Jongho's on his shoulder and Wooyoung had his on the chest. His arms were thinner compared to the last time we met and Yunho lost some serious cheek adipose...... were they not eating well? Jongho looked skinnier too. 

"Were they not eating well? They look so skinny. Why hadn't I noticed it when I came?"

"I guess Wooyoung got tired doing the cooking all alone."

"Didn't he do it alone before I came? There were fewer mouths to feed! Mingi's-"

"They did though. We went to my dad's restaurant and they ate well. We had three meals a day!"

"Huh?"

"Maybe it's because they didn't have immunity against the curse." Yeosang spoke up.

"Oh right, Hongjoo was a magic wielder so it wouldn't affect her they way it does to normal humans." 

"Did you guys really make Wooyoung do the cooking alone?"

"No- of course not!" vouched Mingi.

"Just take them to their rooms then, they'll clothe themselves once they wake up. The masked man postponed the meeting time. We're meeting tomorrow." said Captain.

Seonghwa carried Yunho, Yeosang carried Wooyoung and I carried Jongho to their shared rooms. It's great that everything worked out well. I softly placed him on the bed shared by him and San and turned around to find San himself standing.

"Hi" he said, staring into my soul.

"Hi!"

"Can I have moment with you?"

"Oh sure!"

"You know that I said it's okay if we got separated. I mean I didn't expect that it would be so soon. You just came back and said that you were no longer in a relationship. I didn't even get a proper goodbye or break up-"

"I'm sorry."

"Is that all you can say?"

"Did I have feelings for you? Yes. Do I still have feelings for you? Very much yes but I feel like playing around with your feelings-"

"Because you are. You've never dated before and it shows."

"How do you know, you weren't even allowed-"

"Because you're like me. I feel like I'm playing with your feelings too. I know that Captain has an eye on you. I can't help but feel-"

"Guilty? I felt too."

"Can we have a proper break up so that I can move on?"

"But I don't want to move on. Can't we just stay playing games?"

"I want to do it too.... but..... is it right to do it?" San said looking down.

"Love, it is such a funny thing, a mystery allure but I gotta get to know you more."

"I got the feels for you." San said with a hug. 

He looked at me in the eyes for a moment, then proceeded to peck me on the lips. We placed small pecks on each other completely forgetting the fact that Jongho could be up any moment now. I liked this playful side of his. He was forgiving, I didn't really do anything wrong but I couldn't you know, just break up with him like that. I don't plan to move on from-