Ch-2: Seonghwa, Don't You Know I'm a Savage

"Very nice! Jongho, let's sell them to the market."

The author had to use this side of Seonghwa. Bad boy Seonghwa seems nice in fan fics.......... but this was terrifying. I had to make a good impression if I had to survive. It was at this moment that Captain Hongjoong came.

"You're going to sell them in the market?"

"They're young and we could make some quick money."

I couldn't let them get sold. I couldn't be a coward and let it go. The protagonist wannabe side of me wanted to take action. Maybe not as protecting Wooyoung and Mingi from Earth but as Minsoo who is a caring sibling and wants to take care of the oldest and youngest, even if it was a suicide task. On the other hand, this is a fanfic we're taking about. Stowaways don't get killed by ATEEZ, they only get killed by the antagonists or they don't die at all. There have been exceptions but since Seonghwa is typical, I was placing my bet that this wasn't an exceptional case.

"Aren't you the Pirate King?" I said rising from my position.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" said the Captain.

I'm pretty sure that the author was a Seven Deadly Sins enthusiast. I could hear his "Well, well, well" the way Meliodas says it. Too bad this was in only one language or I could've heard him say it like the original in Japanese.

"Just a pair of twins who are not interested in getting their sisters sold." Hojung said.

"And who may you both be?" Seonghwa asked.

"None of your business." answered Wonyoung.

"None of you business in your dream world. This is ATEEZ's boat and you siblings have no right to not follow what we say." Seonghwa said sternly.

"Was this Seonghwa's revenge on Wooyoung. How did always he get these traits? Was the author listening to 'What I said' by Victon or what? No wait, Seonghwa had blondish brown hair, so this had to be inception or wave. Hongjoong has red hair, so this must be Wave era. Sad, I really wanted to see blue Joong but he isn't the real Joong so it doesn't count right? It's a fanfic written in 2019. I wonder if its before or after wonderland was released. Maybe after since they're kinda aggressive. Weren't they aggressive in Say My Name? Wait they've always been agressive. Wave was probably their not aggressive era other than Eternal Sunshine. Would 'The Real' be counted as aggressive? I guess maybe not since it has more of a comical approach. Maybe they were probably listening to Savage by ACE since it also came out in 2019." I ranted to myself in my head.

"What are you staring at Captain?" Jongho asked.

"It's ok. She just has a habit of spacing out." Minhee added.

"So you call him Captain?" I asked.

"Yes?? What else would I call him?"

"I don't know? I was expecting H-, wait what? Hy-, H-. Hy-"

"H-h-h- what? Aren't you gonna finish what you said?"

The author must've been a new kpop stan. Hyung isn't in her vocabulary. I honestly found it weird cause everyone knows hyung, oppa, nuna and unni when they're new to kpop. That's like basic kpop stan knowledge.

"Do you call him oppa?" I asked.

"Oppa? Why would I say that?" answered Jongho.

So the author had oppa but not hyung in their vocabulary. Just great! Now I just made it awkward for everyone here.

"No nothing."

Hongjoong was looking at us like we were some alien creature, not that we weren't but we were just as confused as he was. That's when I realised I made a terrible first impression. Sucks to be me I guess.