Ch-13: Back in the game son

Seungmin motioned for us to go in. I tip-toed into the café. I saw Minhyuk standing outside by the main gate. He welcomed in San and Bang Chan, the other members of Ateez and Stray Kids slowly followed. I closely followed taking a mental note to cross check for any cctv cameras or bugged walls.

I almost banged into a wooden table but luckily I noticed so it didn't make any noises. Hiding wasn't as hard as I thought. It was a regular cafe it would have been hard since the only hiding places would be tables. This wasn't the case though. The cafe grew under the influence of Monsta X. It had hidden passages, minimal to no cctvs since cctvs would capture them and could expose their location.

I saw Kihyun stand in his full glory. He had 6 piercings, 3 on his left ear, 2 on his right and a ring lip piercing. The bottom one on his right was long while the upper one was a ring. His left ear piercings were connected as they went through each one forming a beautiful design.

"San is here. Give us Changbin!"

"Not so fast buddy. You're a pirate, you love your crew. You would have definitely planned something for San." said Hyungwon.

"Ah, you know us so well. You're our seniors and role models growing up of course." said Jongho.

"How could we even have back up? We're all here." marked Hyujin.

Captain then motioned me through gestures to get the others. I brought silently but it didn't last long as Minhee dropped something.

"WHO'S THERE?" snarled Shownu.

"You have failed to disappoint me Kang Yeosang." smirked Kihyun.

His smirk didn't last long. The coming smile drooped the time he saw me. Minhee used her super-speed to mark punches. Wonyoung's clones were overpowering the opponents. 

"Stop! Please stop!" Yeosang pleaded with a soft voice.

"Did you have to get them out of all people?" Kihyun said gritting his teeth.

"Please listen, he doesn't remember-"

"Oh yes, he wouldn't remember. He's a heartless-"

"Listen, I don't know what happened between you guys but they're-"

"Don't talk to me Choi San. You don't even know a fraction of what I've seen."

"Minhyuk, the sword!" and Minhyuk passed a sword to Kihyun.

While we were dealing with Monsta X, the Stray Kids members were looking for the stay gem. It was green, bright and shiny. Felix showed the gem and held Changbin's hand as they started to leave. Bang Chan made sure  to get San out of the building.

"Kihyun, I don't know what happened but-" slash "that Minsoo-" slash "isn't me."

"I will get my revenge today. For the sake of my village."

He executed a planned slash trying to cut me half vertically. I was agile but not enough. The sword planted a fresh scar on my eye. Captain seeing this came to my defence. Hongjoong was now having a duet with Kihyun. Changkyun was giving Mingi a hard. Despite being tall, his low attacks forced Mingi to a disadvantage. 

"You're not who I wanted to fight." said Kihyun.

"Ditto" Captain replied.

Captain did not see the rock as Kihyun was forcing him back with his attacks. He tripped over the rock but Hojung promising to be the back-up came forward and got knocked out. A fresh wound was now on Hojung's lower abdomen. Seeing what mistake Kihyun had commited, he fell down to his knees. Shownu sensing the emotion across the battlefield halted the fight.

Wake Up | ATEEZ Pirate AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara