Ilteja التجا

Alysha, Mahjabeen and Mohsin were walking down the stairs. Everyone was confused as Safa wasn't with them.

Mohsin joked 'dua par lijiyeh, kisi ko dil ka dorah na pareh khaas tor bhai jaan ko'. Mahjabeen pinched his arm and said 'mazaak ka waqt nahin hai yeh'.

Asad Khan, Faris' dad asked 'Beta, tum safa ko bulaneh gaye the. Kahan hain Woh'. Alysha said 'Baba, woh, woh...'

Mohsin said 'Safa di, kamreh mein nahin hai'.

Azad Khan angrily said 'kya matlab yahan nahin hai. Ghar mein hi hogi jao dundho useh'.

Alysha said 'puppha ham sareh ghar main usseh talash karne ki koshish ki hai woh kahi bee nahin hai'.

Sadia cried and stated 'Azad Sahab meneh kaha tha aapseh useh itni azaadi mat dijiyeh dekha kya anjaam mila hai hameh. Koun sa munh dikhaon gi mein dunya walon ko'.

One of the ladies stated 'Sadia sirf Azad kasoorwaar nahin hai, tum bi ho'. Another said 'nahin behen, koi ghalat fehmi bi ho sakti'. A third said 'haee haee, kya zamana hai'.

Seeing the tension Ali Khan told the women to quieten down and was figuring out what to do.

He looked at Mahjabeen and thought 'Agar mein Mahjabeen se baat karun ga to yeh mana zaroor kare gi. To kis se kahun? Mehreen? Nahi yeh abhi choti hai. Lekin puchneh se kya harj hoga'.

Dada Jaan looked at his wife for confirmation. He signalled at Mehreen and Dadi Jaan nodded her head. Indeed there was no harm in asking.

Whereas, on the other hand Mehreen was looking at the spectacle and for the first time was feeling bad for her Faris Bhai. She was thinking about how he loved Safa and how Safa broke his heart. But little did she know, Faris didn't have any hard feelings for Safa. Yes he liked her and found her compatible, but he always believed that true love should come after marriage.

Sinking deep into her thoughts, Mehreen was startled when a hand was rested on her head. She looked up to see Dada Jaan already staring at her.

Dada Jaan said 'maan rakhlo gi mera? Meneh tumse kabhi kuch nahin maanga lekin aaj mein tum se apne ghar ki izzat mang raha hun'.

Mehreen was confused and said 'Dada Jaan kya kehna chahte aap. Mujhe samajh nahin aarahi'.

'Faris se Nikkah karo'. Dada Jaan stated dropping a bombshell on her. Mehreen was looking at Dada Jaan to see any mischief on his face but all she saw was dead seriousness etched on his face.

Ahmed Khan kept on looking at his daughter. He was about to oppose his father only to be stopped by his mum. Contemplating on her decision, Mehreen looked at Faris to see his reaction but his reaction had stunned her.