Ikhtitam اختتام

As the next day approached, Mehreen had a shower and came out of the bathroom wearing a light pink cladded suit.

Mehreen looked at the mirror and thought how her life changed in two months- a happy change that changed her for the better.

Shaking her thoughts, she grabbed her makeup box and started to apply makeup on her face. She went for a minimum natural glow.

Faris who came out of the bathroom shirtless could feel Mehreens heated stare and whilst finding his kurta said to her 'chaho to picture lelo'.

Knowing what he meant she turned her face around so he couldn't see her blushing. As she packed her makeup box and was about to go out of the room, Faris told her to wait.

Grabbing a box, he made Mehreen open it. She looked at the beautiful jewellery set and thanked him. Faris turned her hair to one side and placed the necklace on her neck. Kissing her neck, he traced the necklace and said 'aik khubsoorat tohfa, lekin meri biwi ki tarah khubsurat nahin'.

 Kissing her neck, he traced the necklace and said 'aik khubsoorat tohfa, lekin meri biwi ki tarah khubsurat nahin'

Faris intertwined their hands together and walked downstairs with her. As they reached downstairs, they saw everyone sitting down on their seats. Announcing their presence they sat down.

Alysha not even waiting for a moment stated to tease Mehreen and said 'Bhabhi Jaan, sahih to soyi hain'. Mehreen sweetly smiled at her and sarcastically said 'Ji meri pyari si nand, aap ki tashweesh ka bohot shukriya'. Hearing her, Mahajbeen snickered.

Whilst everyone was eating and the constant teasing of the couple, Faris' mum joined in and said 'Mehreen beta, mein apneh pauteh, pautiyoon ki kab tawaqo karun hmm?'.

Hearing this Faris laughed and kicked Mehreen causing her to choke. As he patted her back, he whispered near her ear and said 'bohot jald', which made Mehreen glare at him whilst he shamelessly winked at her.

Asad Khan cleared his throat and told everyone to stop teasing them before saying 'mujhe to pehleh aik pauti chahiyeh, jis ko mein bhigaar sakun'. Hearing him, everyone laughed.

As everyone finished their breakfast, they came to sit in the lounge. Alysha and Mahajbeen were picking up the dishes, whilst Mehreen was helping them even though she was told not to. Faris helped them in cleaning the table.

Alysha acted surprised and said 'Arreh Bhabhi Jaan neh to aapko fauran seedha kar diya hai bhai. Aap Hamari help kar rahein heh'.

Mahajbeen looked at her and smacked her. She said 'yeh hamari madad kyun kareingeh. Apni biwi ke haath bitaraheh hain. Tum bhi na'.

Alysha vigorously nodded her head and said 'ohhhhhh. Mere bhai to joru ka ghulam ban gaye hain'. Hearing this Mehreen laughed not before controlling it when Faris said 'tch tch, apne shohar par hass rahi ho, lagta hai ki tumhe saza ki zaroorat hai'. Turning red, Mehreen left the dining room and entered the kitchen.

Hearing this Faris laughed and strolled to the kitchen not before flicking Alyshas forehead.

As Mehreen was washing the dishes, Faris came from behind and hugged her causing her to startle. As Mehreen tried to push him his grasp on her tightened.

Mehreen said 'koi dekhlega' to which Faris replied 'toh kya hua, mein apni biwi ko Pyaar kar raha hun aur weseh bi mujhe kisi ka dar nahin hai'.

After a few moments, footsteps could be heard causing Faris to withdraw from Mehreen. His mum entered the kitchen and innocently smiled at them not knowing what happened a few moments ago.

Mehreen looked at Faris and mocked him by whispering 'mujhe kisi ka darr nahin hai'. Glaring at her, Faris left the kitchen.

Once, everyone went to their respective rooms after a long chat about the wedding, Mehreen and Faris entered the room.

Mehreen looked at him and taunted him saying 'mujhe to kissi ka dar nahin hai'. Laughing at him Mehreens laugh dropped when Faris pulled her to him.

Looking at her he said 'bohot jaldi hai na tumhe apni saza ki'. Mehreen looked at him and managed to say 'nahin... mujhe... koi jaldi nahin hai aap bechain ho raheh the' as he peppered kisses down her jawline.

Faris looked at her in shock at her sudden reply and smirked by saying 'haan to bechain hun mein, itne arse baad tum mere haathon mein aayi ho'.

Mehreen looked at him and called him a besharam to which he cheekily replied 'aur yeh besharam sirf aapka hi hai'.

THE END