Haqeeqat حقیقت

His eyes roamed the house and landed on Safa.

Rohail smirked looking at Safa who looked visibly shook and scared ready to extract his revenge on her for breaking his trust.

Casually walking to her he glared at her and said 'sach batati ho ya mein batadun'.

Safa was on the verge of fainting as she knew her truth would come out any time soon.

Staging an act she ran to her father and said 'Abbu is neh mere agwah kiya tha. Is neh meri shaadi nahin honeh di. Yeh mujhe university mein tang karta tha aur is neh to mere saath na jaaneh kya karneh ki koshish ki'. Safa wailed in her fathers arm.

Azad Khan on hearing this looked at Rohail with bloodshot eyes ready to lift his hand up.

Rohail was dumbfounded. How could someone lie to save their own-self.

He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and showed them a screenshot of their text message.

The text message showed a conversation of the two in regards of Safa claiming that she was being forced to marry Faris.

Rohail added 'University meh, mein is seh Pyaar karta tha aur yeh daaweh deti rahi ki yeh bhi mujhse Pyaar karti heh. Shareefon ki tarah apni ammi ko aap ke ghar bejneh wala tha, lekin yeh hamesha is baat ko taalti rehti thi'.

He continued 'meneh socha tha ki aap logon ne is ke saath zabardasti ki, lekin yahan ka mahol dekhe, aisa to lagta hi nahin hai. Is ke saath mein Nikkah karne wala tha, lekin yeh toh aik middle class family mein shaadi hi nahin karna chahti thi. Is seh to paisa aur bangla ka ghuroor hai. Aik shohar nahin balke aik ameerzada wala mard chahiyeh. Meri Middle Class honeh ki wajah se is neh to meri ammi ko taaneh marti rahi woh bi hamareh mohalleh walon ke saamne'.

Hearing this Dadi Jaan went near Safa and smacked her on the face. She turned to her daughter and said 'Sadia, kya khoob tarbiyat ki hai apni beti ki. Mujhe to khud sharam aarahi hai tumhe apni beti kehteh hueh'.

Sadia sat on the sofa crying while both Asad and Ahmed Khan rolled their eyes looking at her. Surely she wasn't going to change.

Mehreen looking at the commotion was in shock. She hadn't expected Safa to be like this.

Azad Khan red in embarrassment grabbed both his daughter and wifes hand and left the Haveli. He was embarrassed of how his daughter could do something like this.

Once the family of three left, Rohail turned to Faris and said to him 'Acha mein chalta hun'. Faris thanked him and hugged him. Rohail paying his Salam to everyone went out of the house. The Issue was finally solved and nonetheless everyone was happy.

Mohsin fell on the sofa and said 'shukar hai, siyaapa toh gayi'. Alysha fell next to him and said 'haa na, meri to Jaan nikalneh wali thi, yeh tamasha dekh keh'.

Looking at Mehreen and her closeness to Faris, Alysha wiggling her eyebrows slyly asked 'Bhabhi Jaan, kya scene hai?':

Mehreen looked at her confusedly and saw Alysha looking at her waist. Faris' hand was on her waist and to say that she was embarrassed, she wriggled out of his hold. Dadi Jaan smiled at their closeness and prayed for their protection.

Faris sat down on the sofa. He was thinking for days, if he should ask his mum something but wasn't sure. His Mum looked at him, smiled and asked him 'kya hua Faris, tum kya kehna chahteh ho mujhse?'.

He looked at his Mum and asked 'aap ko keseh pata hai, ki mein aapse kuch puchna chahta hun'. Ismat (Faris' mum) laughed and said 'maa hun tumhari, mujhe nahin pata to aur kis ko pata hoga'.

He smiled at his mum and sat near her feet and said 'kuch puchunga toh aap inkaar to nahin karengi?'. Ismat said 'puch kar to dekho'.

Faris looked at Mehreen and said 'Ammi, jis tarah Mehreen ki shaadi itni jaldbaazi mujhse hui, na isneh koi functions enjoy kiyeh aur na isneh aik shaadi ki vibe feel ki'...

'Toh aap chahteh hain ki ham shaadi ki takreeb karein'. Ismat finished off his sentence. He looked at her and nodded his head.

She kissed his forehead and looked at Mehreen who was bright red in the face. Ismat said to Nuzhat (Mehreens Mum) loudly so Mehreen could hear 'Nuzhat, apne bete ki Baraat larahi hun mein tumhari beti ke liyeh. Ijazat hai?'.

Nuzhat smiled brightly and said 'Bhabhi, hazaar baar kehti hun ijaazat hai'. The family laughed at Nuzhats enthusiasm. If there was one person who would always be excited for Festivals it would be Nuzhat. She was strict but also a child at heart.

Dadi Jaan said 'teekeh yeh to teh hai ki takreeb ham do hafteh baad karenge. Lekin us ke liyeh, Faris ko ghar se baahir jaana hoga aur do hafteh baad is ghar mein kadam rak sakta heh'.

Faris groaned hearing Dadi Jaan and looked at Mehreen blushing and running to their room.

Alysha jokingly said 'Bhabhi Jaan woh kamreh mein mat jaayega. APNEH kamreh mein jaayega'.

Hearing this she ran even fast whereas the whole family laughed. Faris smiled looking at her retreating figure and anyone could say that he surely was whipped.

A/N-

So the WEDDING FESTIVALS are beginning.

I hope I did ok with all the Safa scenario that happened.

It was meant to have many more twists but I didn't want it to drag on. So that issue is sorted.

The wedding will be spilt in to three parts (chapters).
Then there will be the last chapter followed by an epilogue.