Wedding Event III- Walima

Following from the night it was the last day of the wedding. The Walima.

Mehreen woke up from her slumber and tried getting up only to have Faris' arm tighten around her. Gazing at him, she stroked his stubble whilst thinking about the man right in front of her.

Faris could feel her stroking her stubble. He was awake but pretended to be fast asleep to see what Mehreen would do.

Looking at Faris, Mehreen kissed his forehead and as soon as she looked down at him, his eyes were open. Looking at him in horror, she tried getting up the bed.

Faris' arms barred her from escaping. Looking at her innocently he said 'aap mera faaida utaarahi thi. Aap jaanti hain ki meri biwi ko yeh baat pasand nahin hogi'.

Mehreen hearing this laughed and got down of the bed, but in doing so her lower abdomen pained. Faris helped her in getting up and picked her up in bridal style. He winked at her and said 'kyun na ham saath nahaleh, pani bachaneh ka toh faida hoga na'.

Mehreen hearing him smacked his chest, jumped out of the position and said 'ji nahin, koi zaroorat nahin hai'. Running to the bathroom she locked the door, whereas Faris laughed.

Once Mehreen came out of the shower, Faris went in. Mehreen went downstairs to have her breakfast as the makeup artists would come anytime soon.

Faris came out of the room all ready for the walima and walked downstairs. Finishing their breakfast, Mehreen was told to go back upstairs as the make-up artist arrived.

Mehreen's look was minimal but nonetheless looked beautiful.

Once the makeup artist left, Faris entered the room and kissed Mehreen on the forehead and said 'Ma sha Allah'

Once the makeup artist left, Faris entered the room and kissed Mehreen on the forehead and said 'Ma sha Allah'. Hearing this Mehreen smiled.

Faris held her hand and both reached downstairs where everyone was waiting for them.

Everyone sat in their designated cars. Faris helped Mehreen sit in the passengers seat and walked to the driving seat. Once he entered, the cars sped to the wedding hall.

As they stopped by the traffic lights a young boy walked to the car and said 'Bhai ji churiyan lelo'. Faris brought the bangles and paid the boy and told him to keep the change to which the boy blessed them.

Faris looked at Mehreen and helped her in putting the bangles on. As soon as the lights turned green, he turned to focus on the road, whilst one hand was on the steering wheel and the other on her thigh.

As they reached the hall, everyone was already present. Soon, they made their entrance with people staring at them, some with love others with envy.

Once seated on the stage, a lot of pictures were taken . Mehreen constantly had to glare at the girls who were shamelessly ogling her husband right in front of her and Faris was enjoying her jealousy.

She looked at him and gave him the stink eye and calmed down when he placed his hand on hers affirming to her that he was only hers. She smiled and placed her hand on his.

The day came to an end and the family travelled back to the Haveli. Everyone was tired so went to their respective rooms to sleep. Once the couple had changed they slept in each other's embrace.