Raat رات

Time skip: Mahajbeen and Alysha take Mehreen to Faris' room.

Every girl has dreams of her wedding. But for Mehreen, she was nervous and anxious of what her husband would say to her. Would he enter and shout at her or would he state to her simply that she isn't his wife but a forced burden on him.

'Allah.... Itne wattpad stories parkeh mera dil ghabra raha hai, ki Faris Bh..., Faris kya kahenge'. Mehreen laid and sat on the bed thinking about her future. Known for being a heavy sleeper, Mehreen fell into a slumber.

After a while , Faris entered the house and was about to enter his room when Dadi Jaan stopped him.

'Faris bete, idhar aayen'. Faris hearing her voice went beside her and asked her 'Ji Dadi Jaan, bulaya aapneh?'.

Dadi Jaan told him that she wanted to tell him something important. 'Beta, mujhe aapse yeh kehna hai ki jis rishte meneh aur aapke Dada neh aapko aur Mehreen ko baanda hai, yeh hamneh soch samajh kar kiya hai. Mehreen bohot achi hai, usseh adjust karne do, aur jo ghalati safa ne ki hai, uski saza Mehreen ko mat dena. Allah aap dono ki jori ko salamat rakheh aur kissi ki buri nazar na lageh'.

Seeing Dadi Jaans retreating figure, Faris' jaw dropped. He thought 'Matlab kya sab samajhteh hain ki mein kharoos hun. Mein...'.

Shaking his head he entered his room and saw Mehreen fast asleep. He shook his head as she was sleeping with her dress and jewellery on. He went near her and scratched his head thinking how to wake her up.

'Mehreen...'. No reply. Faris said her name a couple of times, ultimate giving up and nudging her causing to jerk. Mehreen looked at him and her eyes widened. Faris stated 'ummm... tumhe kapre change nahin karna hai kya?'.

Whereas, Mehreen looked at him in shock and thought to herself why is he not shouting at her. She stuttered 'nahin... mera matlab hai haan... jaati hun'. Mehreen jumped off the bed and in doing so tripped on her lengha causing her to stumble. Faris quickly grabbed her and steadied her on her feet.

She gave a quick thanks and ran into the bathroom. Alysha had already placed a white, cotton shalwar kameez in the bathroom.

Faris cleaned the bed and sat down waiting for her to come out so he can go. Half an hour went by and Mehreen came out. Mehreen sat on the bed, whereas  Faris proceeded to go into the bathroom and change his clothes.

After a while, he came out of the bathroom and sat on the opposite side of the bed and didn't know how to start the conversation.

Taking a deep breath, he said 'Dekho mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai'.

Mehreen upon hearing him, turned around to see him and knew she was doomed.