Chapter 1 Annoying rock star?

I woke up at 8 am, by my manager calling me. 

Manager: Good morning, Luciana. I hope you slept great and packed because we have a busy day today. 

Good morning, Maja, I slept good and yes, I'm packed. 

Manager: Great, your plane leaves in two hours, so hurry up. I will wait for you at Berlin airport. 

Okay, bye. 

I hang up and got out of bed. Ughh I'm so tired I didn't have to party with Abby. before the big day, but when I told her about my tour, she immediately freaked out and brought drinks. Sometimes, I hate her, but she has always been there for me since my parent's divorce. Abby supports my music career and I can honestly say, that she is my biggest fan. Even though I'm still in contact with both of my parents, but they are not that much supportive.

After getting out of bed I took a quick shower, put on a little bit of makeup, did a messy bun, and grabbed a snack to eat on the plane. I didn't put much effort into my look, because when I get out of the airport I, Maja, and Abby will drive to the hotel. I decided to wear pastel brown sweatpants with a white 'Roling Stones' crop top and a black leather jacket on top. I took my suitcase, a bag and left my cozy apartment. On my way to the underground parking lot, I texted Abby.

Abby

Good morning, boo, I am leaving my apartment. I will meet you at 15.

Abby: Good morning, superstar, I'm ready.

When I arrived at Abby's place she was already outside with all of her bags.

You just couldn't bring any more bags with you, could you?

I joked hugging my best friend.

Abby: Hey, you know me, I always have to be prepared for everything. You never know what will happen.

Yeah, right I rolled my eyes while starting the car. After 20 minutes we were at the airport, we took our bags and started walking towards the airport. The check-ups went great after 10 we were sitting on the plane. I and Abby decided to watch a movie during the flight.

At the airport, we met with Maja and drove to our hotel, we checked in and went into our rooms. My manager followed us and we all walked into my and Abby's room. Maja went through our plan for today and left our room. I grabbed a water bottle and sat on a bed. Okay, so later today I have a concert in the biggest Berlin stadium. I'm scared if something will go wrong or I forget lyrics.

Abby: Hey, everything will be great, you will be incredible as always.

Now, it's time to get ready.

Maybe Abby is right, maybe I'm panicking too much? Everything has to go according to plan, it must. I took a quick shower and changed my clothes. 

Abby as always did my makeup, it looks fresh and natural. I took my bag and we both left the hotel room. When we arrived at the place for the soundcheck the whole area was full of fans, I immediately stopped to take some pictures and chat a little. I love my fans with everything I have, without them I wouldn't be where I am now. I'm grateful, that they love my music and come to my concerts. It means a lot to me.

The soundcheck went great, without any struggles, it calmed me slightly, but I'm still nervous. In the dressing room, Abby couldn't stop talking about this band named Måneskin who will play before me. I know they won Eurovision, but I'm not a big fan of their music on another hand my best friend has a huge crush on them. She thinks I and the vocalist will be perfect together. I mean he is hot and all, but I don't think he would ever look at me, he probably has a girlfriend, and he is every girl's dream. Well, I am just a normal girl who never has a boyfriend, loves to sing, and has a messy life.