Chapter 4. Am I just a toy for you?

There are no sparks or anything between me and Damiano, I hate him remember?!

Vic: You can say whatever you want, but I know what I saw. There are definitely some feelings involved. The way you both made pasta... was with romantic emotions I'm sure.

Did you and Abby team up to control my love life? Thank you, but I don't need your help, I'm an adult so I will figure everything out by myself. Plus Vic you are wrong, there is nothing between me and Damiano. I'm sorry, but I will go to sleep.

Vic: Uhmm...

Abby: Lu, don't go...

I stood up and left Vic's room and went downstairs walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. While I tried to reach the counter with glasses I heard a voice coming from the living room.

Damiano: Piccola, do you need help?

No, I'm handling everything perfectly.

Damiano: Really? Doesn't seem like it. He entered the kitchen and gave me a glass.

Damiano: Here you go, principessa, do you need anything else?

Thanks, do you have any ice cream?

Damiano: We only have these... Will it be okay?

Yes!!! These are my favorite, thanks. Can I eat them?

Damiano: I love these too, do you want to share?

Yeah, sure.

Damiano: Do you want to eat it here or somewhere else?

I don't know, what about you?

Damiano: We can eat in my room if you would like?

Sure. I and Damiano took two spoons and went upstairs. Wow, his room is so big.

Damiano: Don't be scared, I won't bite.

I'm not scared, I just like your room.

Damiano: You can always come here, my doors are always open for you.

So, you keep your doors open for everyone?

Damiano: No, just for you.

Wow, I'm so special.

Damiano: Yes, you are, come sit ice cream is melting. So, how's girl's night?

Uhhh, Vic and Abby ship us, they think that something is going on between us.

Damiano: They are crazy, aren't they?

Yes!!!

Damiano: Do you want to watch a movie and keep eating ice cream?

It all sounds great, truly, but I would like to go to sleep. Maybe next time?

Damiano: Yeah, sure. He stood up and hugged me. His hugs are the best, I just lost myself in him. When we broke our intense, but sweet hug Damiano softly kissed my cheek and whispered to my ear: Good night, amore, see you tomorrow.

Good night, Damiano, and thanks for the ice cream.

No problem, if you will ever need company, you know where to find me.

I'll keep that in mind.
I went downstairs, laid down on the sofa, and took a blanket to keep me warm at night. I instantly fell asleep.

Damiano's pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to get a glass of water. I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Luciana sleeping, shaking on the couch. She's cold, I can't leave her laying like this... She'll get sick and it will be my fault. I took her by her legs, her head rested on my arm. Wow, she's so beautifull. NO!!! NO, DAMIANO!!! YOU CAN'T FALL FOR HER!! YOU WILL TAKE HER DOWN WITH YOU!! IT WON'T END WELL!! REMEMBER THE LAST TIME!! YOU ALWAYS HURT EVERYONE!!! I heard my thoughts in my head screaming at me, reminding me of my past. I need to distance myself from her before nothing happend or history will repeat itself. So saving myself and others from me, I decided to take her to the guest room. I laid her down on the bed, put a blanket over her, and whispered to her ear: I like you, but I have to do this for everyone's sake. I kissed her cheek and left the room.