Chapter 14 Excitment And Disbelief

*The next morning*

Damiano's pov:

We woke up pretty late around noon. Our phones were ringing non-stop by our friends trying to reach us, but we agreed to ignore them for a bit and have our little getaway.
- Baby, I have an idea and I think you would love it as much as I do.

Luciana: What is it?

- How about we go on a trip just the two of us?

Luciana: Really?? Where?

- Yeah, maybe to LA??
I said with a smirk and saw her eyes light up when she heard it because she knows what I have in mind.

Luciana: Are you serious???!!!!

- Of course, I'm serious. Do you like it? We can pick another destination if you want.

Luciana: No, no, no need, I love it!!! At the same second, she jumped on me and hugged me tightly and I think I even saw a little tear running down her cheek, but she was trying pretty hard to hide it.

Luciana: When are we leaving?

- I was thinking maybe in two days. How does that sound?

Luciana: It sounds great, thank you so much!! I love you.

- It's my pleasure, but I love you more.

Luciana: That's not true.

- You mean I'm lying??

Luciana: Yes!!

- You think I'm lying now??
I said seductively while smirking. She got on top of me and our faces were only a few inches away, Lu looked directly into my eyes and said: Yes, Daddy, you are lying. Wow, Daddy?! I never thought you would say that. Well, I did. There is always time to try something new - she said. You're right - I agreed with her and LOVED how seductively Lu said that word then I saw a side of her that I have not seen. EVER. It did surprise me, but it even made me want to do inappropriate things to her and with her, but I know we have to be careful and slow because of our baby...
- Baby, how are you feeling?

Luciana: I'm feeling great, why you ask?

- No reason, I just want to make sure that you are okay.

Luciana: I am, I'm okay.

- Alright then, love. What do you want for breakfast?

Luciana: Hmmm... How about two bowls of oatmeal with berries? I could make it though.

- That sounds pretty good, but I don't think that I have everything for oatmeal... I haven't been in this apartment in a while.

Luciana: Then I guess we need to get ready to go to the grocery store.

- I guess so...

Luciana: Okay, great, I'm going to take a shower.

- What?? What if I want to take a shower now?

Luciana: Fine, I'll wait, you can go.

- Honey, I'm just teasing you, you can go to take a shower, only if you kiss me.

She walked up to me, got on her tiptoes, grabbed my hair with her fingers and kissed me roughly, but sweetly at the same time, I kissed her back with the same emotion and feelings, and with my hands, I pulled her closer to me while deepening the kiss and leaving hickeys all over her neck and chest. Lu was slightly moaning, but when I started licking her already hard nipples and massaging her already wet pussy, she just lost it, she was a moaning mess. I loved it when she was like this, so into me and so submissive towards me. It drove me crazy but in a good way.
Luciana: Alright, now, I'm going to take a shower.
- I don't think I can let you.
I said pushing her with her back pressing the dresser with my legs opened her legs so I could stand in front of her, I put my arms on each side so she couldn't escape it. - I think you can't go anywhere now, baby girl. I said with our faces just a few inches away from each other.
Luciana: Yeah, you are right, Daddy, I can't go anywhere now, what will happen now??