Chapter 12. Unexpected And Life Changing News

After two months.

My tour is about to end, and I'm gonna miss it, but I'll never forget all the experiences and every interaction with my fans. It's been amazing, during those two months, I and Måneskin never stopped talking, Abby filmed every of my concert and sent them to their groupchat, so they felt closer to us in a distance, I and Damiano never stopped talking, but the distance and different timezones made it even harder but on the bright side, we got through it and made it work. I'm really happy about it. A month ago, I started not feeling well and throwing up, but it's probably because of stress and not getting enough sleep. I believe that everything will fix when I'll come home and get some rest.
Today, I have my last concert, I'm pretty nervous, but I hope that everything will go great. It has to.
Before the concert, I threw up 3 times already, I have no idea what is wrong with me. I drank a bottle of water and it helped me a bit. Hopefully, it won't start during the concert.
When the show started, I was feeling a lot better, I was singing, jumping, and running around the stage when one moment, everything went into a blur, I couldn't see, just felt like collapsing on the stage and lost my conscience. After a few hours, I woke up in the hospital bed with Abby by my side. What happened? Why am I here? I asked getting worried.

Abby: You fell and lost your conscience mid-concert. I took you to the hospital, the doctors checked your blood and vitals. For almost an hour, we're waiting for the results, and at this moment, the doctor came in.

Doctor: Hello, how are you feeling, Miss Amari?

- I'm okay.

Doctor: I have got your results, congratulations, you are 2 months pregnant!

- WHAT??!!! I asked in disbelief and shock.

Doctor: Yes, Miss Amari, you are pregnant for two months, congratulations!! You can go home now.

Abby: Aww, my bestie is becoming a mom!! Ooo I'll be an aunt!!

- Abby, come back to Earth! I won't be a mom as you won't be an aunt.

Abby: Why?? It's Damiano's right?

- Yes, this baby is his, but I'll get an abortion, so neither he nor Måneskin has to know about it, it stays between us. Do you understand?

Abby: I do understand, but why are you so eager to get an abortion?

- Me? A mom? Only in your dreams, love.

Abby: Look, sweetheart, you won't be like your mom and Damiano definitely won't act as your dad did. I can promise you this. You and Dami will be great parents, yes, this baby came accidentally by not being safe, but it doesn't mean that you need to get rid of him just because you think you'll act like your parents. I know you, Lu, my whole life and you are nothing like your mother, she's a monster, while you are the sweetest, kindest, most loving, and most passionate angel on Earth. I can assure you of this, so, promise me that you will give this baby another thought.

- Okay, I will and thank you for everything you said, it was really sweet.

Abby: Anything for you, honey.
My best friend helped me to get ready, we took a taxi which drove us to our hotel, we packed our suitcases, took another taxi and drove to the airport. Abby surprised me with plane tickets to Rome. Almost the whole flight, we were talking about my pregnancy and our plans for those free three months that we have now, but I
think that my pregnancy will, unfortunately, complicate my touring though, we'll see. After two hours we were already in Rome. I can't even say, how much I have missed this city during these two months, but I'm so glad to be back. We booked a taxi which drove us to Må house, I and Abby rang the doorbell and waited a bit. After a few minutes, Ethan opened the door and looked at us with a surprised facial expression, I stretched out my hands and he immediately hugged me, and so did I. We came inside the house where we met up with Vic and Thomas, I greeted them and looked around the first floor searching for Damiano. Where is Damiano? I asked Vic.