Chapter 11. Last Days Filled With Passion.

TW: SMUT

Damiano's pov:

Tomorrow, Lu is leaving. I have no idea how I will survive those two long and exhausting, lonely months without her. It will be pure torture. I'll miss her smell, her presence always near me, those mornings when I wake up and watch her sleep, her laughter when Thomas says the worst joke. I will miss her next to me. Hugging me and softly kissing my lips when her fingers wander in my hair. Tonight must be perfect. Tonight will be ideal for Lu's last night here with us in Rome. I have planned everything. Like I always do. I woke up around 7 am and for a little while watched her sleep, Lu always sleeps so peacefully, I'm gonna miss this view. After a few more minutes of gazing at my girlfriend, I quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. While I was washing my hair, I heard the bathroom door opening and to my surprise, I saw Lu standing naked next to the shower, I immediately turned my back to her and turned off the water.
Good morning, love. What are you doing here? I asked still with my back turned to her.

Luciana: Good morning, babe, I wanted to take a shower with you.
She said while getting in the shower where I was standing.
Sweetheart, are you sure about that? What about your past? I would love to take a shower with you, but I just want to make sure that you are okay and comfortable with it because I don't want to push you into doing something you are not okay with.

Luciana: Everything is okay and what has happened in my past, should stay where it belongs and I want this.

- But I'll see you naked and you'll see me. Is it okay with you?

Luciana: Yes, it is.
I slowly turned around to face her. Her eyes analysed every detail of my body starting with my wet messy hair and ending with the tattoos on my thighs. Lu's eyes stopped near my dick and I saw that she was curious. Don't be scared, you can touch it. Very carefully with one hand, she stroked my dick a few times, and I felt that feeling that I was craving and aching for so long, I tried to control myself, but it was pretty hard. Within a few seconds of her touching me, I immediately became wooden hard, I saw that she got a bit worried and scared that she did something wrong, but she still kept her fingers wrapped around my penis.
Hey, don't be scared, everything is alright, you can continue if you want.
Luciana: Do you want me to continue? She looked straight into my eyes.
- I would love to if you would continue. If you want, you can put it in your mouth.
She got on her knees still with one hand holding my dick, she slowly and carefully put it in her mouth. The same burning feeling floods my whole body. With the same hand as before she continued to stroke my penis while licking and massaging it with her mouth. I have no idea where and how she learned this, but it was the best oral sex I ever have experienced. In a few seconds, I felt that I was close, I guess she noticed too because she started to stroke and lick my penis even faster and I cum in seconds in her mouth. At first, she was confused about the continent in her mouth, but she swallowed it, got up and passionately kissed my lips. We continued to kiss for a while, I moved my lips to her neck and kissed roughly biting her skin and leaving visible hickeys, my hands moved to her breasts squeezing them while licking her nipples. I heard a silent moan coming from her juicy, pussy pink lips at that moment, I couldn't control myself. While licking her nipples, one of my hands moved to her pussy and started to massage it. Another moan escaped from her lips. My mouth moved from Lu's breasts to her stomach and her vagina. I started licking it softly at first, but when I heard one moan coming after another uncontrollably, I knew that it was my sign to go rougher. Lu being a moaning mess turned on the water and pressed her back on the cold and wet bathroom wall. Water was running on both of us making us even wetter. Her legs started to shake, I knew that she was close and at that moment, I inserted two fingers into her at first she was confused, but pretty quickly got used to it and the same feeling for her returned. In a few minutes, she cummed all over my mouth, I once again licked her pussy and kissed her lips. I turned her around, so her back was facing me, I widened her legs and slowly got in her, and she moaned loudly. While I was thrusting in and out of her, she kept moaning uncontrollably, it was music to my ears, and I could listen to it forever. In a few minutes, we both cummed at the same, she turned to me and passionately kissed my lips. How are you feeling? I asked.