Chapter 13 Did The Drama Ended?

Damiano: I love you, please tell me...

- I'm pregnant and you are the father of this tiny baby...

Damiano: WHAT???!!! YOU'RE PREGNANT???!!!

- Yes...

Damiano: Aren't you on a pill?

- No, you know that you are the only guy I had sex with after what happened to me.

Damiano: I know, but I thought you are taking the pill.

- Plus, we never used a condom.

Damiano: That's true, but how far along are you?

- Only 2 months.

Damiano: That's not very long, you can still get an abortion.

- A WHAT???!!!

Damiano: An abortion.

- Why should I get it?

Damiano: Do you think that I'm ready to be a father??!! I'm 24 years old for God's sake!!

- And you think that I am ready to be a mother??!! I'm 20 years old.
I know that this baby wasn't planned, but I think that we can still love him or her.

Damiano: I had plans for us!! I wanted to give you the world and everything!

- You can still do it!!

Damiano: No, I can not!! Because this stupid baby ruined my plans for us!!!

- I thought... you would be happy...

Damiano: Well, I'm not!! Look, Lu, I need time to think this through.

- Okay, take all the time you need.

Damiano: But we can't be together for me to do it.

- You want us to break up??

Damiano: Yes.

- You think it's the best solution?

Damiano: Yes, Luciana.

-Okay, Damiano, I'll leave back home first thing tomorrow.

Damiano: Great, Luciana.

- I'm gonna take my things and leave for my room.
I took my suitcase out of the dresser and started packing my clothes, toiletries and essentials. When I came back to Måneskin's house this afternoon, I never thought that it will be the last time, but unfortunately, now it is. While I was quickly packing my things, I tried my best to hide my tears and not let them come out because didn't want Damiano to see me weak and upset. When I was done, I took my phone, and suitcase and left Damiano's room with tears in my eyes, this is not how imagined his reaction and this evening to go.
I thought he would be happy and our evening would have been spent in a romantic, passionate way just enjoying each other's company and maybe even a little fooling around, but now... it's all gone... I sat on my bed in Abby's room with my back facing the door and called my best friend. I was barely even talking because tears were running down my cheeks uncontrollably.

*During the phone call, Damiano was standing in the hallway listening to their conversation.*

Abby: He broke up with you because he needs to think? WTF??!!

- Yes...

Abby: Is he out of his mind??!!

- I don't know... I'm leaving home first thing tomorrow.

Abby: WHAT???!!!

- Yes, I have nowhere to stay in Rome except Må house. So, I think it will be for the best if I come home, besides I miss Jacob.