Chapter 6 A bit of fights, but lots of love

*In the morning*

I woke up still hugging the bunny that Damiano got for me yesterday. I can't believe that we are a couple, every teasing, smirk, and annoying thing, he did was because he loves me. Now when I think about it, it's kinda adorable. I love him so much and I hope that he won't hurt me as my dad did. I turned around and lay on his naked chest, he is so cute and hot at the same time. I thought to myself while playing with his beautiful brown hair, a small strand laid on top of his forehead, I simply removed it and softly kissed his cheek. I quickly got out of bed, took my clothes, went to my room, changed my clothes, and walked downstairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I decided to make oatmeal with some fresh berries. When I was done, I took two bowls and walked back to my boyfriend's room, where I found him peacefully sleeping. I put breakfast on the nightstand and laid in bed next to him. After a few minutes, I felt him hugging me more tightly, he looked at me and softly kissed my head.

Damiano: Good morning, amore.

Good morning, Damiano.
He leaned closer to me, so our faces were just a few inches away, with one of his hands, he cupped my cheek and softly kissed my lips.
I love you, sweetheart. - He said.

I love you too, Dami. I made us breakfast.
I climbed on his lap to grab the bowls, but suddenly Damiano put his hands on my body.

Damiano: You made me breakfast, amore?

Yes, I did.
I said while giving him a bowl.
Here, try it.
I gave a spoonful of oatmeal with berries and almond butter to Damiano.
Do you like it? I asked.

Damiano: It's delicious.
We kept on eating and talking about our today's plans.
Unexpectedly he looked at me with a passionate look in his eyes and pressed his lips to mine. When we broke apart for a gasp of air, he looked straight into my eyes.

Damiano: Oh, I'm sorry, you had a bit of almond butter on your lips.

It's okay.
When I finished eating, I put my bowl on the nightstand and got out of bed. I grabbed my empty bowl and I was on my way to the kitchen, but he pulled me back into bed and I was laying on top of him.

Damiano: You thought, I would let you go and leave me so easily?

Yeah, why shouldn't you? I'm a person, not an object you own and use whenever you want.

Damiano: I never said that you are an object. I just wanted to lay in bed with you and cuddle a little more.

Oh, sure. I'm sorry for reacting this way.

Damiano: It's okay, love, do you want to watch TV?

Yeah sure.
He hugged me by my waist and I put my head on his chest.

*After some time*

I am sorry for telling you about my past, I feel so bad for putting all of this on you. We just became a couple and you already know what a shit of a life I had, I shouldn't have told you this, I'm so sorry...

Damiano: Hey, don't be sorry, it's okay. Yes, you didn't have a perfect life, but all of these horrible experiences you had, have made you stronger not even physically, but also emotionally. I love you so much and I'm so proud of you for opening up and sharing it with me, it means a lot to me. Don't forget, you can trust me and I will never hurt you.

I love you and thanks for saying this.

Damiano: I will always be there for you.
He leaned closer to me and kissed my head.
D: Have you seen Vic with others while you were making breakfast?

No.

Damiano: Hmm... I didn't hear them coming back, I'll call Ethan to check upon them.
That's odd, he's not picking up, I'll try to call Vic.