Chapter 8. Explorer birthday girl

Damiano: Amore, wake up.

Give me a few minutes, please...
I said with a sleepy voice.

Damiano: Amore, we have to go...

Ughh, what time is it?

Damiano: it's 4 am, look I don't want to fight with you, but I also don"t want to be late for the flight.

You go, I'll sleep.

Damiano: This is not what we agreed on, we agreed to fly together to celebrate your birthday. So, please get up, we have to be at the airport in two hours.

Fine...
I took the covers off my body and got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After a few minutes, I was done and went back to the room to find my outfit.

Damiano: Sweetie, here I have your clothes and I've packed your suitcase.

Thanks.
I said.

Damiano: Are you ready?

Yes.

Damiano: Great, let's go.

Vic: Good morning, beautiful couple.

Thomas: Are you guys ready for sunny Copenhagen?

Ethan: Dude, why do you have to be so loud?

Thomas: Cause I'm excited.

Vic: Did someone didn't get much sleep?
She giggled.

Abby: Babe, my body hurts, I think I'll stay home.

Vic: Uuuu.

Ethan: Baby, what about the surprise we have for Luciana? He whispered.

Abby: Okay, I'll go.

Ethan: Great.
We all sat in the car and drove to the airport. The check-in went well and after an hour in a half, we were sitting on the plane on our way to Copenhagen. Most of the time I and Damiano were sleeping with our heads on each other's shoulders. After three hours the plane landed, we took a taxi and arrived at the hotel. Thomas and Vic had separate rooms while Abby and Ethan got their one room as I and Damiano. I and my boyfriend entered our room and I was shocked at how elegant and minimalistic it looked. Wow!!

Damiano: It's very pretty right?

It's amazing! Isn't your concert on Monday?

Damiano: Yes, but we always come a few days earlier to explore the city a bit and rehearse, but this time we will celebrate your big birthday.

Yeah yeah, I'm going to take a shower and change my clothes.

Damiano: Hey, Lu, are you mad?

No, Damiano, I'm not.
I opened my suitcase, took my shower essentials, and my clothes, and went into the bathroom.
After the shower, I put on my comfy clothes from my merch and went back to the room where I found Damiano smoking on the balcony.

Babe...

Damiano: Hey, cutie.

I'm sorry for earlier, I shouldn't have said that, I understand how much you and others are doing for me, and I appreciate it. Thank you for everything and I'm so sorry for my behavior.
He came closer to me and put his hand on my cheek and looked directly into my eyes.

Damiano: Piccolo, it's okay, you did nothing wrong.

Because of me, you had to come here a lot earlier...

Damiano: Yes, but because we love you and we didn't want to leave you alone on your birthday.

I love you too.
I grabbed his face in my hands and softly kissed his lips.